Breast Reconstruction, Tt, & Bbl - Columbia

I am 32 years old with 2 children ages 5 and 8...

I am 32 years old with 2 children ages 5 and 8 months. I have been wanting to have my breast redone for a very long time, I had a breast reduction about 14 years ago and they do not look the way I wanted them to. I decide to have children first before getting them revised. I have been searching for good qualified doctor but after arriving at this website I was able to make my decision faster :). I did see a doctor in my state but the price tag was $40,000!!!! I want to reconstruct my breast, revise a scar in my back, tt and bbl but after that price it made me think twice. Then I found Dr. Villalobos and I was very happy with his response he actually told me everything the dr here said. He quoted me around $6500 which was awesome price to me :) I will be getting everything I wanted plus more for a smaller price. I started searching in December and today I have my surgery set for February 26 and mi flight ticket set for feb 23!!!! I am super excited can't wait to see my results.

Looking for a travel buddy for the end of Feb 2014 to cali colombia

I'm flying to Cali, Colombia in February 23 thru Mar 18, although I'll be staying at a recovery house I would like to have someone that is going thru the same thing with me ;). Anyone heading that way please email me jesachina@yahoo.com

It's getting closer.....

I can't believe it's getting closer to have my new awesome body!!! I'm 3 1/2 weeks away of leaving to Colombia and so excited :). I haven't bought anything yet, not sure what to should take. I don't want to over pack and take things I will not even use. Can anyone share the list of things we should take?

Pre op pics

I'm counting the days now ...... So nervous but yet happy, I hope I get the results I want. Here are my pre op pics because with 2 kids, school, housework and getting ready for the trip I would probably forget to post these :/

I'm leaving in 72 hours!!!!

So with only 3 days away of leaving I changed my recover house. At first I was recommended to Alba's Recovery house but with all the negative reviews lately I was do hesitant to go there. I decided to contact my doctor's assistant and she told me not to worry but today I received a call from her letting me know that she changed my recovery house for my own comfort and tranquility :). I'm getting nervous but yet I'm excited hopefully I will get the results I'm looking for. I will update once I get there on Sunday!!!!

Tomorrow is the day!!!!

So I got here yesterday and I must say it has been a smooth sail :). I'm stayin at the Belanova and is great!!!!everyone is helpful. My doctor is awesome, I can't wait to see my results ;). He gave me other recommendations on my procedure that I think will make my result even better than expected. Tomorrow is my big day I will be staying at the clinic until Thursday morning so as soon as I can update I shall return ;).

I survived :)

Hi everyone!!! Sorry I haven't had a chance to update my journey but here it goes: So I had surgery on Feb 26 and I cannot lie it was hell. The fist 10 days are the worst but they say it depends on the person some can tolerate pain better than others. I am very happy with my result this far I can't imagine what it will be like in a couple I months where the real results show. Here is a pic of my I think it was the third ord fourth day.

Already 2 months!!!

I can't believe is almost 2 months since my surgery!!! I love my results, Im so happy I made the decision to go with Dr. Villalobos and can thank him enough on the transformation he did on my breast. I haven't uploaded any pics of my boobs because I have lived in shame or over a decade. I had a breast reduction gone bad, but now I have my confidence back and can't be any happier. I don't have any pain and much of the swelling has gone down. I still have a little puffiness on my abdomen where the scar is but my doctor and the lady that massages me said is normal and will go down :). So I have a tiny waist and a very nicely shaped butt and hopefully keep getting better with time like everyone says.

It's been 3 1/2 months....

It's been 3 1/2 months and I'm very happy with my results!!! I had a little problems with the dissolvable sutures as a few decided not to dissolve but once it was removed it healed quickly. I'm definitely think of a round 2 that is only because since I got the works done I sat since day 1 and feel I lost volume in my butt. Hopefully same time next year :). Here are some pics of me now:

6 months update

Hello ladies!!!
I can't believe 6 months have passes by and I am happy with my results. I haven't had any problems and finally back on an exercise regimen. Not quite sure but thinking of going back for additional lipo ????. I'll keep you guys updated if I do decide to go for it.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor!!!! I'm very happy with my results, thanks to him I have my confidence back. Excellent bedside manners.