Breast Reconstruction, Tt, & Bbl - Columbia

I am 32 years old with 2 children ages 5 and 8...

I am 32 years old with 2 children ages 5 and 8 months. I have been wanting to have my breast redone for a very long time, I had a breast reduction about 14 years ago and they do not look the way I wanted them to. I decide to have children first before getting them revised. I have been searching for good qualified doctor but after arriving at this website I was able to make my decision faster :). I did see a doctor in my state but the price tag was $40,000!!!! I want to reconstruct my breast, revise a scar in my back, tt and bbl but after that price it made me think twice. Then I found Dr. Villalobos and I was very happy with his response he actually told me everything the dr here said. He quoted me around $6500 which was awesome price to me :) I will be getting everything I wanted plus more for a smaller price. I started searching in December and today I have my surgery set for February 26 and mi flight ticket set for feb 23!!!! I am super excited can't wait to see my results.
Where have you looked and where is your doctor? What made him standout?
I first went to a very well known doctor in NJ and took in all the recommendations he gave me. I them looked for doctors in Colombia because I know at least a dozen people that have been there with great results. I found this site and gave me more info on doctors in Colombia. I am really looking for someone who also does reconstruction as I had a breast reduction many years ago and need to get them fixed. Dr. Villalobos stood out because he answer all my questions and actually he was telling me everything the dr here in the states said. I felt very confident with his knowledge and recommendations as other doctors wouldn't even answer none the less give recommendations.
Are you staying at alba's?

Looking for a travel buddy for the end of Feb 2014 to cali colombia

I'm flying to Cali, Colombia in February 23 thru Mar 18, although I'll be staying at a recovery house I would like to have someone that is going thru the same thing with me ;). Anyone heading that way please email me jesachina@yahoo.com
Can't wait to see your transformation!!

It's getting closer.....

I can't believe it's getting closer to have my new awesome body!!! I'm 3 1/2 weeks away of leaving to Colombia and so excited :). I haven't bought anything yet, not sure what to should take. I don't want to over pack and take things I will not even use. Can anyone share the list of things we should take?
Hey Hun, good luck with your surgery. I just booked my surgery with Dr. Villalobos today for July. I feel very confident in his work as well. I was just on the phone with Paola for over 45 minutes going over everything. Where are you recovering? Keep us posted. :)
Thanks so much I need it, I'm so nervous. Paola is so efficient when answering your questions and the dr really gives a good vibe; I'm putting all my trust in his hands. I'll be staying at Alba's Recovery House and you? I have to post my before pics and definitely keep you posted ;) you do the same good luck ...
Good luck. Put your health inGods hands and the hands of the surgeon.

Pre op pics

I'm counting the days now ...... So nervous but yet happy, I hope I get the results I want. Here are my pre op pics because with 2 kids, school, housework and getting ready for the trip I would probably forget to post these :/
Good luck. Please post pics I'm going to him in April
Thanks, I definitely will. What are you getting done? Where are you staying?
I'm staying at belanova

I'm leaving in 72 hours!!!!

So with only 3 days away of leaving I changed my recover house. At first I was recommended to Alba's Recovery house but with all the negative reviews lately I was do hesitant to go there. I decided to contact my doctor's assistant and she told me not to worry but today I received a call from her letting me know that she changed my recovery house for my own comfort and tranquility :). I'm getting nervous but yet I'm excited hopefully I will get the results I'm looking for. I will update once I get there on Sunday!!!!
So where did you decide to stay?
Bela Nova :)
Nice

Tomorrow is the day!!!!

So I got here yesterday and I must say it has been a smooth sail :). I'm stayin at the Belanova and is great!!!!everyone is helpful. My doctor is awesome, I can't wait to see my results ;). He gave me other recommendations on my procedure that I think will make my result even better than expected. Tomorrow is my big day I will be staying at the clinic until Thursday morning so as soon as I can update I shall return ;).
I'm glad everything has gone smoothly thus far. Good luck darling. :)
Thanks Latinbarbie!!!
Thanks chicabrown I changed to Belanova and was the best decision ;)

I survived :)

Hi everyone!!! Sorry I haven't had a chance to update my journey but here it goes: So I had surgery on Feb 26 and I cannot lie it was hell. The fist 10 days are the worst but they say it depends on the person some can tolerate pain better than others. I am very happy with my result this far I can't imagine what it will be like in a couple I months where the real results show. Here is a pic of my I think it was the third ord fourth day.
How are you doing now girl?
I started to get worried. I'm glad that you are ok.
hi i am considering him for bbl tt and bl im a little worried hes not going to inject all the fat i want, what is your opinion and also what is the info foe belanova recovery house>

Already 2 months!!!

I can't believe is almost 2 months since my surgery!!! I love my results, Im so happy I made the decision to go with Dr. Villalobos and can thank him enough on the transformation he did on my breast. I haven't uploaded any pics of my boobs because I have lived in shame or over a decade. I had a breast reduction gone bad, but now I have my confidence back and can't be any happier. I don't have any pain and much of the swelling has gone down. I still have a little puffiness on my abdomen where the scar is but my doctor and the lady that massages me said is normal and will go down :). So I have a tiny waist and a very nicely shaped butt and hopefully keep getting better with time like everyone says.
hi ladies! does anyone know or has had a nose job with dr. villalobos?
so how did he fix your breasts? did he use implants or fat grafting it looks like you had a aerola tattoo also? what was the cost of your airfare? we you afraid in a foreign country? I would be worried about infections..are you in need of having a local doctor doing your follow up care?
Hi evesue. He used implants and yes I got aeralos tattooed. I was not afraid as I am from ecuador and everyone over there were more very friendly and helpful. It's been 3 months and no infections have occurred, I am very happy with my results.

It's been 3 1/2 months....

It's been 3 1/2 months and I'm very happy with my results!!! I had a little problems with the dissolvable sutures as a few decided not to dissolve but once it was removed it healed quickly. I'm definitely think of a round 2 that is only because since I got the works done I sat since day 1 and feel I lost volume in my butt. Hopefully same time next year :). Here are some pics of me now:
How many days did you stay in colombia ?
Thank you for the update ;) You look amazing ! Love your results ! I can't wait to go ;) please if you ladies reading this know anyone that has done or seen anyone that has done rhino with doctor villalobos please contact me, I'm trying to find more info about his rhino but I can't find any ;(

6 months update

Hello ladies!!!
I can't believe 6 months have passes by and I am happy with my results. I haven't had any problems and finally back on an exercise regimen. Not quite sure but thinking of going back for additional lipo ????. I'll keep you guys updated if I do decide to go for it.
Hi I have a question how do you contact doctor villalobos .I had a beast reduction and I was a total mess I have no nipple and a lot of scar and my breast are saggy can you tell me please and by the way yoir.breast look amazing
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

so did he do fat grafting or implant reconstruction to you breasts? they look very even!!
Dr. Harold Villalobos

Great doctor!!!! I'm very happy with my results, thanks to him I have my confidence back. Excellent bedside manners.