Re-done in Cali, Colombia

I am a 28 year old, weighing about 135-140lbs and...

I am a 28 year old, weighing about 135-140lbs and I am looking to have a breast augmentation and a BBL. This quote also includes a rhinoplasty but I am unsure about getting that done right now, my main concerns are my breasts, waist and rear. I want the fat transferred to my hips and buttocks for a more rounded fuller figure.
I had a breast augmentation and liposuction in my love handles done 7 years ago in Long Island, NY and was very disappointed with the size and shape of my breasts and the lipo from the start… I still feel like a square and my boobs look like to small tennis balls….not cute :( At that time I paid $10,500 for these 2 procedures. My surgeon was terrible in terms of doing what I wanted and when it came to bedside manners. I am traveling to Colombia to have my body re-done because I feel like the surgeon's in Latin America, specifically in Colombia, understand a Latina's body and wants much better than the surgeon's here. Also I feel like the surgeon's overseas are more aggressive with liposuction which is a good thing.
I have been researching procedures to enhance my rear end for over 2 years now. I have looked into PMMA and other bi-polymers and I have come to the conclusion that BBL is the safest way to go about this, the only issue that I have with BBL is the fat resorbing but I rather have fat resorb than have these polymers kills me or permanently deform my rear. (If anyone has any suggestions, tips on how to achieve and keep the results that I want with a BBL please let me know)
I decided to go with Dr. Villalobos in Cali, Colombia because of all the great reviews he has had and for the price it doesn't get any better. Furthermore, when I inquired about the services, they were prompt, knowledgeable and friendly; I got a good vibe which is important, so let's see what happens.

Pre-Op Pics & Current Exercise Routine

I forgot to mention that I am almost 5'6- 5'7. I started working out 2 weeks ago and work out a few times a week. I mostly do squats, dead lifts, abs and arms….I don't really do cardio. Any thoughts if I should continue with my workout routine? Should I eat more?
The doctor said he will be transferring 700cc in each butt cheek.

Looking for a Travel Buddy

Hey dolls I am looking for a travel buddy leaving July 7th to Cali. Let me know if anyone is planning on going then maybe we can buddy up. I will be finalizing all the details in early June.

Booked!!!!!

Hello ladies so I purchased my airline ticket for Colombia. Super excited….I can't wait. I will be placing my deposit now in June.

On the other side....8 days post op

Hey ladies....So I am on the other side. I've been getting better everyday. I am staying at the Arama RH which is absolutely amazing. Service, food and friendliness is wonderful. Everyone is very polite here. Dr. V is fantastic and so is Paola. So far I am very happy with my results and it will only get better in time :D (So I keep hearing). The only thing I was not mentally prepared for is the post op lymphatic draining massages. I literally cried in the first one. Massages are not really discussed much on the forum in terms of what to expect, but for me they have been extremely painful. I currently take an ibuprofen an hour before the massages and it has helped a bit but it is still very painful and today was my 5th one. :( My massage lady's name is Martha and she is very good and patient with me, she let's me take quick breaks when she's sees I am to tensed. I am hoping that tomorrow's massage will be more relaxing than painful. :(

Goodnight dolls.

I will be giving a thorough update when I return to the states next week but just wanted to give somewhat of an update.
Dr. Harold Villalobos

Glad to hear from you. Can't wait to see.pictures. Happy Healing!
Happy Healings doll!!
Thanks hun
Keep us posted good luck on your journey !!
Will do
I will be following your journey!!!! i'm going to cali in august :) good luck ....
Thanks. I can't wait. I'm so excited. :) I will keep everyone posted.
Hey Buddy! I'll be following your journey.
I suggst going in at 150-160 to get the biggest booty possible
U have a very nice foundation
Thank you. Hopefully I can get what I want this time around.
700cc really isn't a lot. I would gain a little more weight. Good luck.
Thanks for the tip hun. :)
Congrats and good luck with round 2
Thanks hun. I hope I get what I want this time around. :)
Me too ;)