Smartxide Co2 laser Will Scar You for Life!-Calgary

It been almost a year since I had this painful and...

It been almost a year since I had this painful and negative life changing procedure done and the grid spider-man scarring on my chest has not gone away at all. While it has healed on my neck, the scars on my chest are prominent and I can no longer wear bathing suits or any clothing that reveals my chest from the neck down.

I completely regret having this dangerous (I had bleeding coming from all the dots for severals days!) and negative life changing procedure done. While the doctor and team has been giving me treatments to bring the redness down, apparently nothing can be done to remove the raised grid spider-man scars. On top of this, the whole purpose of having this done was to remove the brown spots on my neck (they lasered further down my chest than was necessary) and the brown spots came back completely on my neck even though I wear SPF 85 sunblock every day (and have worn sunblock for years now).

I would advise anyone considering this procedure to please have second thoughts...it is not worth it and could ruin your life and looks.

The grid marks have been confirmed as overlapping...

The grid marks have been confirmed as overlapping 3rd degree burns and they will never go away. This was done in a top rated dermatologist's clinic by an RN.

All these procedures that claim to remove brown spots are just smoke and mirrors & snake oil....the spots always return. This is why they suggest doing it in the fall, when the sun spots naturally start to fade over the winter and then they come back in the summer months, even if you wear sunblock all the time like I did. Save your money and your sanity....you could get permanent scarring like I did and have to cover up the rest of your life.