Very Disappointed with Outcome - Calgary, AB

I have selected Dr. Zakhary for my rhinoplasty...

I have selected Dr. Zakhary for my rhinoplasty surgery based on the good reviews of ratemds website.
Well, that was a HUGE mistake I made. In my mind I thought that those doctors ratings must be TRANSPARENT and ACCOUNTABLE. But now when I look back and read them again, it becomes so obvious that most of her postings were written by her office or her. They are so similar/type and most of patients won't be writing the same "wonderful" type things, as everyone's experience is different. Her rating is highly OVERRATED!!!

It's been less then 6 months post my rhinoplasty surgery, and regardless common thinking about swelling etc etc - too early to tell, the outcome - my nose is asymmetric and a tip is crooked. And it looked like that when my cast came off.
So at the end it all comes to doctor's skills and professionalism, which is NOT the case here.
Her comments on my concerns - that I am in good hands, its all swelling 90% bla bla bla. She never said I am sorry, I screwed up. Also she said that she is not "responsible for patient' healing" and that a tip of my nose "pulling to the side", which is not in her control, but it looked like that right after the cast came off - before any healing happened.
Anyway, by not accepting responsibilities for her bad job with my surgery, she is acting very unprofessional.
Now I have to wait and to find someone professional for a revision.

I am so disappointed with Dr. Zakhary. Please, DONT select your doctor based on "wonderful" rating. Don't make the same mistake I did. I don't regret a rhinoplasty in general, but I regret every day that I chose her.

Good luck everyone with your doctors! Just choose wisely !!!!

PS. I won't post any photos due to the privacy.

RE: About choosing wisely...

I just wanted to post some information I didn't know about. That related to transparent doctors' practices I mentioned above.

Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon