Might Be Getting TT Much Sooner Than I Thought! - California, CA

I am 5'3, a mother of 4 kids 7, 5, 3.5, and almost...

I am 5'3, a mother of 4 kids 7, 5, 3.5, and almost 2, and my body has been thrashed by pregnancy. My first pregnancy was my worst--I gained over 70 pounds and my belly skin lost all elasticity. I was never a super vain person, and I can handle a little pudge here and there, but the tummy is in the "I look like I was attacked" realm.
I thought I'd be waiting to get a full mommy makeover until after my toddler was done nursing (since you have to be done for 3-6 months before breast surgery), but my husband , knowing how much more my belly bothers me, just suggested that I go ahead this summer and get the TT!
So now I'm set to find an affordable but good doctor. We're cash pay, so I'm hoping that will help with the price. I'm also hoping to find someone who's OK with having an OB do a tubal while I'm under...I don't want any risk of more pregnancies after I do this!

Some docs do give discounts for paying cash no financing. Mine took off $1000 for mm. My price also includes everything, full TT, MR, lipo of flanks and hips and BA 500 ccs. No hidden costs, covers hospital, anetheisiologist, surger fee, labs and all pre op and post op, including binders and cg. I feel like this is a great deal. Ive seen others have it all billed seperatly and I would not like that. They also give us a discount at the Hampton suites hotel since I am from out of town. Check out Dr. Dahan's site. Good luck! Keep us posted
Same here I gained almost 70 with all of them I'm now a balloon without a butt or legs
Since you are in SD and LA...I would recommend these two doctors. I am recommending them 1) I have chatted with Ladies who have used them here on RealSelf. 2) their websites have tons and tons of info...lots of photos too! 3) i have not yet spoken to wither office...but that is next for me. 4) I will have a MM at the end of October/Beginning of November. In the meantime I am getting my work schedule coordinated, (and lets be honest, still saving money ) and I will just take off eight weeks for the holidays, 4) because I also need an extensive foot operation at the same time 5) interesting about the Tubal ligation, tell the doctors that is what your are looking for, and I bet they have a colleague they can recommend. I am actually looking at these two doctors, and I live in SF. These doctors are in no particular order... DR. KENNETH B. HUGHES/ Culver City/Beverly hills (www.hughesplasticsurgery.com). And DR. SASSAN ALAVI/San Diego (www.comesticsurgerycenter.com). Check out their sites and let me know what ypu think...thanks! :0)
BTW, ...I think everyone pays "cash"---(cashiers check, or financing --it is all the same for the doctors side) and normally payment is required in full, at about two weeks prior to the treatment, that has just seems to be what I have read on the site. I thought myself, I might see if there was a "discount"--the discount that I am trying for is, so that if I pay "well in advance" of my surgery...Ex: pay in September for a November surgery date....can't hurt to ask for sure! I'd be interested in seeing what you find out...
Thanks ladies! was considering going international, but now I'm just hoping to get in to someone in the LA or San Diego area in the next 6 weeks--not sure how practical that is! My big requirements are communication (they have to be a good listener, no God complex. My aesthetic isn't like everyone else's and they have to be open to that!), experience (I am HUGE into research and want to make sure I'm going with someone who has safety as top priority), and price (I'm paying cash, so hopefully that will get me a discount)!
What do you mean by your aesthetic?? Just wanted to clarify what you meant by that??? Maybe I can help!
I was going to say the same thing! Dra Yily De Los Santos is the best but she is in the Dominican Republic. She will do a TT, Lipo and BBL for under $4000 cash! Good luck ma!
Look up dra.Yily I'm loving her work...
Good luck in your quest for a surgeon! It's so exciting to get started, isn't it? I don't know where in CA, you are, but so far I have loved my surgeon. :)
So exciting! Im in the central valley, but I'm looking at surgeons in LA and San Diego. I have family in SD and LA is only a few hours away
Well, I highly recommend at least a consultation with Dr. Pousti. He's in San Diego and really amazing. :)
You are seriously just like me! I'm 26 5'1and have 4 kids ages 8,4,2,1 i am locatEd in cleveland and found an awesome priced awesome kind amazing doc!
I can't wait! I've wanted it since my first pregnancy destroyed my belly!