Ashraf Metwally to Be Avoided - Cairo Egypt

I have been to Egypt many times, and found the...

I have been to Egypt many times, and found the people great. After looking around met dr. Ashraf Metwally. Paid him cash for a chin and jaw implant. He assured me with all sorts of hand gestures that "all would be o.k." When I woke up, the implant had been put in the wrong was (left side), and he had not trimmed it like he said he would. I had been told that I would stay in his state of the art clinic overnight. Well, it was a rickety old bed, watched over by the security guard - no medical personnel on hand. I was released the next day - never examined. When I tried to tell him about the awful job he had done, he simply would not take my calls or allow me into his "locked" facility. You have to be buzzed in... Had the implants removed back home, and in fact he had not used the implants (Medpore) he had sold me, but instead used a mix of cut off implants parts. It was a nightmare. He is a really smooth talker.
Ashraf Metwally

mY GIRLFRIEND GOT 600CC inmplants 2 year ago, a greek surgeon said this was the best art work he had ever see, problems came later due to seroma and my girlfriend had to have them removed in uk, Dr metwally was very sad about this and in november we are going back to him to get them done again for free, Dr metwally is regarded very high by plastic surgeons in egypt, i no as i called them before, dr metwally was always on the phone so much were now good friends, im sorry to tell you your review makes no sence, u seem to hate every surgeon that you have had, hes simply the best in Egypt and thats not just me saying that, many doctors in egypt say the same, i have also spoken to patients that are all very happy, you will never find a better surgeon than Dr metwally anywhere.
He is definitely a very bad doctor ... Plz avoid him .. My cousin died doing liposuction with him . Please save your life
Sorry to read that. That's awful.

Thank you for sharing your story. How does the area look now?

The chin skin was very loose for a while, but looks normal now - got a goatee in. The "thing" we don't think about is the danger of some of these doctors. It was removed all of the, chin and jaw implant, but in that process a nerve got damaged. Metwally is a dangerous man. But later, I will tell you all about dangerous PS in Toronto....