Scared for my Health - Cairns, Australia

Hi my name is sharon and i'm a 36yr old health...

hi my name is sharon and i'm a 36yr old health worker. My whole life i've put others before myself and this yr decided i'd like to do something for me, that's when i thought i'd try botox. i did alil research of places that did it in my town and read alot of blogs about peoples experiences, that's why i choose where i went. when i first went into this mediclinic i was treated with respect and my worries eased. i told her that i wanted to get a fresh look and she recommended botox, and then afew wks later regen, i was given acouple of sheets of info and booked appointment for the followin week. i did research botox but didn't know it was actually dysport i was injected with i thought it was all the same, i was injected crows feet and forehead, within acouple of hrs i noticed my eye brows where red and puffy looking. the next day i noticed my eyebrows had drooped slightly and were puffy. i just put it down to what my poor face had been through. now i was injected on a wednesday, by the monday i was gettin ready for work and noticed my face just didn't look right, it looked pale and puffy. i went to work and within 2 hrs all i wanted to do was vomit and i had very bad dizzy head, foggy even. i spoke with my boss and come home. i just haven't been the same since. the left side of my face feels like someone is slidin ice up and down my cheek, i can't eat or drink anything, i can't stop sittin on the toilet, my head feels so foggy and i can't think. i can't sleep because i feel so sick,, i so wish i read up more about this product beforehand. i have 3 beautiful son's who still need their mum and can't understand why their happy full of life mum is now so sick. i'm so scared because i've read that this can stay until the dysport wears off which is 3-6months. i've made appointment with dr this afternoon as i feel i'm only gettin worse, i've tried ringin the mediclinic where i was injected but no answer, though i will keep trying,,,, i'm just so scared!!!!!!!

lady