Really Want Areola Reduction - California, CA

I really need some advice about what to do, I'm 18...

I really need some advice about what to do, I'm 18 years old and I've wanted smaller areolas for the longest time I'm not sexually active because I'm too embarrassed but my areola size, I don't wana to talk to anyone about it so I really need some help. I am okay with my breast size, about a 34 A, I just hate my areola size but I'm not sure the cost or who to go. Please can someone help me.

Dr Georgeanna Huang in Thousand Oaks, CA is amazing. If you haven't done anything yet, go see her"
Honestly, in my experience guys like bigger areoles. I have smaller ones and have gotten many comments poking fun at them. Embrace them!!
dont do nothing. definitely.
You are lucky, most men prefer larger areolae. My opinion is that all things considered, you are too young. Why rush into it. The way you view yourself is going to change a lot over the next 5 to 10 years.
Thanks for your comment, it is very sweet. Unfortunately I've wanted this for 12 years so it feels a bit late and less like a rush.
You've wanted an areola reduction since you were 15? Trust me when I tell you that men much prefer natural big areolas vs smaller ones with scars on them...
Yes I have wanted one since I was 15, back then I just knew I was embarrassed and wanted smaller ones. When I was 17-18 I learned I could actually do something about it. At 22 I had my first appointment and they wanted to put a huge implant in. So at 26 I had my second conciliation and my quote was $12k so I'm not springing just yet either. I'm still interested in just a Bellini which that doctor stopped doing.. And now I'm 27 :/
How big are your areolas? Have you ever measured their width from left to right? In inches
Also, what size bra do you wear?
you're beautiful the way you are.
This is a super easy fix.... You want a benelli lift. Google it. It will lift and reduce the size of the areola ( to pretty much any size you want) and its fairly inexpensive ( A few thousand at the most) It might even be able to be done in an office setting. Just be aware that benelli lifts tend to stretch out over time... I know cause I had it twice when switching out breast implants. Since you have smaller breasts there should be less pressure on the incisions, so hopefully less stretching. Good luck :)
Hi there, I keep my tank top on or make sure it's dark, my significant other knows I am self conscious so he doesn't pressure me to take my tank top off. I have a consultation on Tuesday that I hope to get a quote of an areola reduction and a very small implant. I figure if I'm going to have the scar I might as well get a small implant while I am at it! Whatever you do, don't lie to yourself that you can live with what you have, I'm 27 now and finally doing something about it. Don't wait as long as I did, the doctors office will have payment plans etc. for you!
Keep your tits how they are! You have big puffy areolas and a lot of guys love that! They're a lot of fun to suck on :)
Welcome to the community.   I am attaching a link with some great Q&A's from our doctor's.   Take a look and let me know if you have additional questions.