Professional Experience, Beautiful Results! - Burnsville, MN

Pre-op: 32AA Post-op: 32C Allergan saline 300...

Pre-op: 32AA

Post-op: 32C Allergan saline 300 filled to 310, transaxillary incision

Pros:

• Affordable (compared to others in the area)
  • Professional, knowledgeable staff
  • Beautiful, natural results
  • Relatively quick, easy recovery (no bandages, drains, pain pumps, etc after surgery. Dissolving stitched needed no removal).

Cons: Not necessarily a "24-hour recovery" process (as it was with most patients); this is dependent upon your sensitivity to anesthesia and the other drugs you're prescribed. I found that I was quite sensitive, and had to work only part time the following week (as I'd get stiff, sore and tired by 1PM each day).

Overall: Absolutely worth it!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. G in July of 2010. Before setting up a consultation with him, I had visited two other plastic surgeons in the Twin Cities area who did not impress me. I immediately noticed a difference when I arrived for my consultation; Dr. G and his staff were welcoming, professional, and respectful. Dr. G and his staff expect that you've done your research- they will not "talk down" to you or treat you condescendingly (which I found to be the case at the two previous offices). The staff were patient with me when I scheduled a second pre-op appt to talk about sizing, and were helpful in preparing for my surgery date. On the day of the surgery, Dr. G and the team were friendly and put me at ease. After a smooth surgery, recovery went fairly quickly (although not as quickly as I'd hoped- I am more sensitive to anesthesia/pain meds than I had thought); I had the surgery on a Friday, and returned to work (office setting) part time the following Monday. Dr. G called to check up on me twice in the week after my follow-up, which was much appreciated. The only reason one star was lost in the after-care follow-up was because I had thought that I'd be "up and at 'em" much sooner (as other patients had testified), but for whatever reason, the healing process just took a bit longer for me. As I am writing this twenty months post-op, I still love my implants! They look incredibly natural (saline 300 filled to 310) and my scars are near invisible (transaxillary). If I did it all over again, I'd definitely go back to Dr. G.