New Girls - Burnsville, MN

I had my pre op yesterday and so excited to get...

I had my pre op yesterday and so excited to get them done. 25 and have 2 children. I have wanted my breast done for so long. I'm 5'9 150lbs size 36B 425cc I'm getting under the muscle, silicon implants, armpit. I'm nervous but can't wait to meet the new girls. Has anyone else had 425cc and what size are you now post surgery.

1 week from today I'll be home with my 2 new girls!

Today I am as excited about my surgery as I was when I first decided to get a consult. I'm getting a little nervous as I have 2 kids and hubby leaves for hunting that Friday. I'll have friends and family available if it's needed. I do have a question I can't find a single bra for after surgery. Looked at Walmart Khols target nothing. I want the zip up sports bra but can't seem to find one any recommendations???

Tomorrow's the big DAY

Tomorrow at 7am my new additions will be happening. I am so excited I just got done take my first of my 3 showers to prep for tomorrow. I also have my meds and bra and clothing for tomorrow. I am so excited and can't wait to see the results. My stats again 5'9 150lbs 36b. I'm getting 425cc silicon, armpit, moderate plus and quick recovery. Can't wait!!!! I'll fill you in tomorrow.

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY

Home with the girls

Hi everyone I went in this morning at 545 surgery room at 655 surgery was an hour and everything went perfect. I was than moved to recovery and everything was good a little nausea but not to bad. Was in stage 1 and 2 of recovery for about an hour total. I was than discharge and picked up by my amazing fiancé. Went home eat a like took pain pill and slept for an hour. I have been dozing on and off. Just eating now than going to rest. My pain wasn't really pain jut pressure and tightness. Will update tonight. Thanks ladies

New girls are home!!!!!

Stiff and numb

Hi everyone so I'm checking back in night of BA. I have been sleeping on and off and when I'm not sleeping I am eating and takes my meds. Not I any pain at all just pressure and numbness in both breasts towards the bottom. I love them so far and I went more natural look and not round . Anyone else have numbness and how long did it last??

More pics after BA

1st day after BA

I have been up and down all night because I slept a lot yesterday and now just back and forth. No real pain when laying down its when standing and walking that i feel a lot of pressure and tightness. I have been doing my arm excersize as much as possibly. Eating before takin my meds. Otherwise over all love the new girls!!

Almost 1 week after BA

I am feeling much better tomorrow will mark a week after BA. I am loving my new breasts they are amazing and I feel I went the perfect size. They are starting to soften a bit. The only pain I'm really having is the incisions under my armpit I think it may be the tape on my skin. Sleeping better back to the regular routine and trying on dress for a wedding this weekend. Only thing was I could not go to the bathroom for 6 days which was rough.

2 1/2 weeks after BA

I'm feeling amazing loving the girls would have had another doc do it.

3 weeks after BA

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

The staff was amazing and helpful and I felt so comfortable in the office. I never felt pressured or got any werid vibes, prices are fair and joe is awesome he listened I what I wanted and came up with a plan!