New Girls - Burnsville, MN

I had my pre op yesterday and so excited to get...

I had my pre op yesterday and so excited to get them done. 25 and have 2 children. I have wanted my breast done for so long. I'm 5'9 150lbs size 36B 425cc I'm getting under the muscle, silicon implants, armpit. I'm nervous but can't wait to meet the new girls. Has anyone else had 425cc and what size are you now post surgery.

I'm from MN too! Can I ask what PS you went to? (its ok if you don't want to say) Its so exciting congrats! My best friend has 425cc and she is a DD but she is 5'2" and honestly they look so natural and aren't that big! You could probably do 450cc and it would be perfect!
Thank you guys! I just couldn't decide on 400cc. Or 425cc so I went bigger! The days are counting down.
Hi! I'm 5'5", 160. Was a deflated 36B before. Got 400cc silicone unders, and ow measure a 36DD, but 36D bras actually fit me the best. Sometimes augmented breasts measure bigger than their bras fit. Try on some after, and don't go just by the measuring tape. Hope this helps! Oh, and BTW, I LOVE mine! :-) Good luck to you!

1 week from today I'll be home with my 2 new girls!

Today I am as excited about my surgery as I was when I first decided to get a consult. I'm getting a little nervous as I have 2 kids and hubby leaves for hunting that Friday. I'll have friends and family available if it's needed. I do have a question I can't find a single bra for after surgery. Looked at Walmart Khols target nothing. I want the zip up sports bra but can't seem to find one any recommendations???

Thanks ladies I ordered some tonight from Walmart got XL for the swelling
If you go to walmart.com and type in sports bra, they're about half way down the page. 2 pack for $22.
I purchased one of the zip up sports bras (Danskin Now brand) at the super walmart after my ba. I love it! They didn't have very many and I had to search a bit but they do have some. Good luck with your surgery. ...it's so worth it:-)

Tomorrow's the big DAY

Tomorrow at 7am my new additions will be happening. I am so excited I just got done take my first of my 3 showers to prep for tomorrow. I also have my meds and bra and clothing for tomorrow. I am so excited and can't wait to see the results. My stats again 5'9 150lbs 36b. I'm getting 425cc silicon, armpit, moderate plus and quick recovery. Can't wait!!!! I'll fill you in tomorrow.

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY

Good luck on your surgery! I know how exciting it can be. I got the same implants and size & am close to your hight and weight. You're going to love them...keep us posted on how everything goes!
Thanks I will do you have pics??
I put a pic up for my profile pic for you to look at. (I'm still figuring out how to add pics). This was 1 day after surgery. If you click on my username, it will bring up my profile and you can see it better:-)

Home with the girls

Hi everyone I went in this morning at 545 surgery room at 655 surgery was an hour and everything went perfect. I was than moved to recovery and everything was good a little nausea but not to bad. Was in stage 1 and 2 of recovery for about an hour total. I was than discharge and picked up by my amazing fiancé. Went home eat a like took pain pill and slept for an hour. I have been dozing on and off. Just eating now than going to rest. My pain wasn't really pain jut pressure and tightness. Will update tonight. Thanks ladies

Glad you are doing well! Congrats on your new boobies!

New girls are home!!!!!

You look beautiful! I had mine done today as well, but I still have the bandage on, so I did not take any picture yet, I feel quite OK still under the drugs :P Take care, all the best!!
Looking great!!
Congrats! Looking good!

Stiff and numb

Hi everyone so I'm checking back in night of BA. I have been sleeping on and off and when I'm not sleeping I am eating and takes my meds. Not I any pain at all just pressure and numbness in both breasts towards the bottom. I love them so far and I went more natural look and not round . Anyone else have numbness and how long did it last??

More pics after BA

wow looking so nice and natural already! well done! I think my boobs look very similar to yours but my PS said he'd have to go over the muscle or my breast tissue will hang off the implant... did your doc mention this at all? I'm starting to doubt his decision now :-/
Mo he never said that. He just said under the mussel and through the armpit if the quick recovery method and that what I choose. I'm so happy with them stiff but looking natural

1st day after BA

I have been up and down all night because I slept a lot yesterday and now just back and forth. No real pain when laying down its when standing and walking that i feel a lot of pressure and tightness. I have been doing my arm excersize as much as possibly. Eating before takin my meds. Otherwise over all love the new girls!!

Hi! I had numbness like you are describing for about 12 or 13 weeks, along with shooting pains in my breasts from weeks 3-12 or so while the nerves grew back. 15 weeks now, and they are just now feeling pretty normal. So please don't worry...it will probably take a while for those nerves to regenerate.
That can happen if you have some sagging...another option might be under the muscle with a lift?

Almost 1 week after BA

I am feeling much better tomorrow will mark a week after BA. I am loving my new breasts they are amazing and I feel I went the perfect size. They are starting to soften a bit. The only pain I'm really having is the incisions under my armpit I think it may be the tape on my skin. Sleeping better back to the regular routine and trying on dress for a wedding this weekend. Only thing was I could not go to the bathroom for 6 days which was rough.

2 1/2 weeks after BA

I'm feeling amazing loving the girls would have had another doc do it.

3 weeks after BA

They look great. We started in about the same place, hoping I end up looking like yours!
Hello, Your result looks amazing being that it has only been three weeks. I have also noticed you mention you went with the quick recovery method and was wondering were you able to do things around the house after 24 hours? I recently had a consultation with him and I'm thinking about with him because he is the only doctor that I know of in mn that offers that method. I have a busy life and so I don't have much time to just lay around, any comments or suggestion would help. Thanks
Why would you have had another doc?
Joseph gryskiewicz

The staff was amazing and helpful and I felt so comfortable in the office. I never felt pressured or got any werid vibes, prices are fair and joe is awesome he listened I what I wanted and came up with a plan!