Just Started Picosure - Burnley, UK

So I had a tattoo on my arm to cover a previous...

So I had a tattoo on my arm to cover a previous scarred tattoo that I had tried to remove (by tattoo erase). After firstly loving the tattoo this quickly turned to regret. I have had one treatment of picosure but I'm very concerned about the underlying scars affecting the treatment. I'm in a deep depression over this.

Picosure session 1 update

Ok, so I am 3 weeks post treatment 1 with picosure. I must say the actual treatment itself is not that bad, bearable just. I think I have quite a high pain threshold though. However I find the worst part by a mile is the week or 2 afterwards when the itching kicks in, it still itches now. Although as previously mentioned in have a lot of scar tissue underneath the tattoo so that may be something to do with the itching. As can be seen by the below pics, there ha been a lot of fading. Although being the pessimist that I am I hate that the lines and red are still very much there. (It's worth noting that the stars were added after the initial pic was taken). This process has made me extremely depressed, beyond words even and I have taken a lot of time off work to deal with this. I would literally give anything to have this off my arm. But anyway, if there's one slight positive is that the laser has definitely worked a bit from the first treatment.
Andrea Catton

Andrea is extremely nice and very understanding and knowledgable. I would recommend her to anyone considering this procedure.