A new start

Need to lose 35lbs more, total lost just >100lbs,...

Need to lose 35lbs more, total lost just >100lbs, for the 2nd time in my life. I can no longer carry around this excess baggage (bell fat) that is a reminder of times past, good and bad. I look forward to a new me and an improved outlook on my well being! I am hoping to see the PS ended Nov. Will definitely need full tummy tuck and awaiting to determine if breast augmentation only is required or a breast lift in addition to. So excited!!!

Consultation Done!

Had a consult last week with the PS that I was hoping I would feel comfortable with and the good news is, I did!!! The humiliation of a consult was nerve racking but the PS made me comfortable, I was at ease and pleased that we were able to get along. I am going to be scheduling my TT and Breast lift for April, the day after Easter Monday. Like everyone else, I am feeling super excited and can't wait for April to get here! I want to continue with my weight loss and weight training so thought an additional 3 months was perfect timing. The Christmas festivities are going to be well enjoyed and the "gearing it up" for next year is something I'm looking forward to!