Finally Did It! - Burlington, ON

Hi everyone! My breasts have never been perky and...

Hi everyone! My breasts have never been perky and my nipples have always been very large since I was teen. After I had and breast fed my two boys they became much worse.

I had the procedure done about 9 hours ago and although pain was pretty bad for the first 3 hours, it is bearable as long as I take the T3's before the pain starts to come back. I'm now wrapped in a sticky tensor bandage instead of being put into the surgical bra that I was asked to bring..not sure why but was told to switch in 2 days after I take my first shower. It's kind of nerve racking to not be able to peek under the bandages until than but they are completely stuck to my chest.

I am super excited/nervous to see them as I feel like I've been waiting for this for most of my life. I will update pics in two days when they're unwrapped.

2 days post-op..Leaking?

I should have mentioned in my first post that I'm 5.3 and 140lbs. So I'm off the pain meds since this morning and feeling good.
I took my shower this afternoon and had my bandages peeled off. I like the overall shape of my breasts so far but it's a little hard to see my nipples and incisions since there's a lot of dried blood on the steri-strips.

I'm concerned about the leakage coming from under my left breast, a clear yellowish fluid. I put on my new white surgical bra and noticed it coming through within a few minutes of wearing so I've been putting kleenex in there every hour to soak it up. Anyone have any experience with this or know how much leakage is normal? Thanks
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had 3 consultations and decided to go with Dr Grace who I thought was the best qualified surgeon and have read only great reviews about him. Unlike the other 2 consultations, Dr Grace was very open to talking about what kind of results I was looking for and the pros and cons of the lollipop scar vs the anchor. He made me feel very comfortable with my decision as he was honest about the fact that I would have more scars with the anchor approach but much more lift as well and as you can see by my pics, a big lift was very much needed. Also, his staff have been wonderful so far and very attentive.