Finally Did It! - Burlington, ON

Hi everyone! My breasts have never been perky and...

Hi everyone! My breasts have never been perky and my nipples have always been very large since I was teen. After I had and breast fed my two boys they became much worse.

I had the procedure done about 9 hours ago and although pain was pretty bad for the first 3 hours, it is bearable as long as I take the T3's before the pain starts to come back. I'm now wrapped in a sticky tensor bandage instead of being put into the surgical bra that I was asked to bring..not sure why but was told to switch in 2 days after I take my first shower. It's kind of nerve racking to not be able to peek under the bandages until than but they are completely stuck to my chest.

I am super excited/nervous to see them as I feel like I've been waiting for this for most of my life. I will update pics in two days when they're unwrapped.

2 days post-op..Leaking?

I should have mentioned in my first post that I'm 5.3 and 140lbs. So I'm off the pain meds since this morning and feeling good.
I took my shower this afternoon and had my bandages peeled off. I like the overall shape of my breasts so far but it's a little hard to see my nipples and incisions since there's a lot of dried blood on the steri-strips.

I'm concerned about the leakage coming from under my left breast, a clear yellowish fluid. I put on my new white surgical bra and noticed it coming through within a few minutes of wearing so I've been putting kleenex in there every hour to soak it up. Anyone have any experience with this or know how much leakage is normal? Thanks
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had 3 consultations and decided to go with Dr Grace who I thought was the best qualified surgeon and have read only great reviews about him. Unlike the other 2 consultations, Dr Grace was very open to talking about what kind of results I was looking for and the pros and cons of the lollipop scar vs the anchor. He made me feel very comfortable with my decision as he was honest about the fact that I would have more scars with the anchor approach but much more lift as well and as you can see by my pics, a big lift was very much needed. Also, his staff have been wonderful so far and very attentive.

Hi! Out of curiosity is yours also considered a reduction as well or just lift? I am scheduled for BA/BL soon, and was wondering if the lift alone removed significant volume?
Hello saggybees! I was researching breast lifts and nipple reductions and I stumbled onto this post. I am 26, 5'3" and have large nipples and saggy breasts. I went from an A cup to a D cup in one summer and they instantly sagged! IT SUCKS!!! I was surprised how similar your story was to mine. My husband has told me if I am really unhappy that I can get them fixed. I plan on having children in the next couple of years so I don't know if I should wait. My question to you is: Are you happy that you waited until after having your kids or do you wish you did it sooner? Sorry for the long post.
Hi Newfnewf! I am definitely happy that I did this after I had children. Any weight gain or loss can cause your breasts to sag again and then all that money, time off work and time healing is really all for nothing, but that's just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide :)
You're looking awesome! I hope you heal quickly and enjoy your new perky boobies! :)
Thanks so much! You look amazing too :)
Thanks, you're a sweetie!
Did he do any lipo at the sides? That could be some of the drainage. Also, ask him about silicone sheeting - I had the anchor & you cant see my scar & its only been 4 1/2 months. I ordered mine at cosmeticsurgerystuff.com
No, no lipo done but I did talk to Dr Grace today and he assured me that this was normal so I feel much better now. Can you tell me what the brand name was of the scar sheets you used? Also, do you have any pictures of what your anchor scar looks like more recently?
Its Scar FX Silicone scar therapy. If you order them, order 2, they are sold singally- I had to order twice since I didnt catch that when I placed my orig order. They last for 3 mos, you wash them with warm water at nite. They are to be worn 10-12 hrs a day. I will make a note to put some pics on here tonite along with my before photos. my ps had me put them on when my tape came off. He couldnt believe it himself when I went in for my last check up that you almost cant tell I even had surgery! I wore them almost every day for 3 mos. Once I took them off for the nite, I would was my boobs off then used coconut oil. I was kinda anal about scarring lol.
Thanks, for the tips :) I'm ordering them today and I'm sure I would have only ordered a single too so thanks lol
Also, they come a little large & you trim them to your need.
Hello saggybees ; ) I got pics uploaded today if you wanna see. Hope you're feeling better & better!
Wow!! What a transformation! You're right, can't even see your scars, hope mine look as good as yours do when they're healed.