Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift W/ Aug and Chin Implant W/lipo - Burbank, CA

I am officially one week post of from having a...

I am officially one week post of from having a tummy tuck w/lipo, breast lift w/ aug & chin implant. I wouldn't say it wasn't painful but I kept waiting for it to get worse. I was so much easier than I expected. I did throw up the first day and it sucked but once the drains were out it was even easier. The tightness and hunching over while walking is the worst. My back is very sore from the lipo on the love handles. But so far, I am so glad I did this. I have three kids who I miss but my husband brings them over everyday so I can see them. If you have any questions feel free to email me. My procedure is fresh in my mind. I found this forum so helpful before my surgery....I will post pictures once I get my camera from home..

It has now been 7 months since my surgery. I am...

It has now been 7 months since my surgery. I am mostly happy with my results but I have some worries regarding my scar line. Towards the middle of my scar it isn't smooth and a bit rough. I was wondering if this is normal and how long for the scar line to mostly fade away. Is there something I should be using besides vitamin E cream? If anyone has any helpful hints I would love them thank you!!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and his staff were amazing before surgery and even after, for a little while anyway. I woke up from surgery unhappy with the breast size, even under the bandages. I kept complaining my breast size was not what I asked for and they were uneven. I waited the year as suggested for them to settle. They did and now it's even worse. I had a breast lift, augmentation and tummy tuck. My breasts were lifted ever so slightly, to be honest you can barely tell I had anything done. I continued to complain that I asked for 500cc and about my lift not being done properly. Dr, Orloff said I could use another lift...How is this possible? He said he would "discount" the new surgery, it was hardly anything. I am now stuck with droopy small breasts . There is no way I can afford another surgery. I'm more depressed now, than I was before the surgery. I never expected perfection, but did expect my breasts to be up and full. Is that too much to ask after spending $15,000? The staff is wonderful and friendly but I'm soooo very upset at my turn out.

how are u feeling?
When you have logged into your account go under your profile and you will find the "edit" tab. From there you will see towards the bottom where you can post pictures.

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf! I'm so glad things are, overall, going positively for you. Can't wait to see those photos!

Ok so how do I post pictures. I am a little slow at this and can't figure it out. Any help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi Girl!  Glad to hear you came through fine and are on the mend.  Sounds like you are doing well...as well as possible anyway.

The back is no fun at this point.  Mine was so sore and I had spasms in it all the time.  When it gets to that point just lay down with pillows under your knees.  The will relieve some of the pain and stress on the lower back.  I know it is miserable.  You can also try some ice packs on the back.  But make sure they are not directly on your skin.

Keep up on the fluids, pain meds and rest.

I look forward to reading more about your recovery as you go.  Will you be posting your before and after pictures?
Well it is week two now and I am feeling pretty great. Very close to standing all the way up without hunching over. Still sore but again, much easier than I expected. The hardest part on my recovery is seeing my kids toys on the floor and not being able to pick up or clean all day like I used to. 4 more weeks and I can be crazy cleaning girl again..haha. As soon as I learn how to use my camera with the website I will post pics. I think by the end of this weekend I will do so. I still highly recomend to do this if you are thinking about it as long as you find a certified good plastic surgeon. For the first time in my life I think I won't have to wear a complete coverup and shorts for bathing suit season. Woo Hoo..

Hey glad to hear you are doing well.  It is hard to watch things pile up and know you can't do a darn thing about it.  You will be back at it before you know it.  I found that everything waited for me!!!  You will have good days and not so good days but it is all worth it in the end :)

I am excited to see your before and after pics!  If you need help posting just let me know.