I Really Only Need Five Teeth to Get in Order - Burbank, CA

I had braces in high school, but lost my retainer...

I had braces in high school, but lost my retainer and my top front teeth moved back. I'm starting invisalign express- 10 trays, five months- today and will update as I go. I have 6 attachments total with 5 of them on the top. The attachments make the invisalign looks less invisible. It took 4 weeks to get my first aligner after I did my impressions.

Picture

Sore teeth, cut up tongue, but I'm hopeful my mouth will adjust.
I should add that with insurance invisalign express cost $500.
I added a picture with the first aligner in.

Tray 2

I can't really see a difference yet, but I can feel my bite changing. The second tray feels much more finished than the first tray- no tongue irritation when I talk. I have the third tray and will start it next week. I think I'll be able to see a difference when I'm done with that one. Just comparing trays 1 and 3 show a big difference on the top front teeth. It's just tough to wear these 22 hours a day when you're a coffee addict like me!

Man, how many cups of coffee do you drink in a day?  LOL!  I'd think two shouldn't make a big difference in how long your trays are in, so it must be more.  Do you get bad withdrawal if you cut down?
I'm a slow coffee sipper. With my crazy work schedule I'm drinking coffee throughout the day just to stay alive. I wouldn't dare cut down! lol
Your mouth will toughen up for sure.  But if there are really sharp edges, you can file them.  And use orthodontic wax as well if the filing doesn't help. :D
Hi Liz! Looks like we're express buddies! I just started tray 2 a couple days ago and will hopefully be past all this mouth plastic by July as well! :)
Can't wait to see your updates. Your teeth already look so nice and straight! :-D
Congratulations on starting your express treatment!  We don't have a lot of people doing express, but we do have a couple.  One, Lissa120, who is also here in California, by the way, just started right around the first of February, if you wanted to check out her review :).

Your teeth are already very nice--I hope this goes smoothly and uneventfully for you, and that you have the smile you hope for at the end of your treatment.

I look forward to following your review!
Thanks! I'll take a look at her review too