Mixed Results - Do Your Homework! - Burbank, CA

While I would definitely do it again, MANY doctors...

While I would definitely do it again, MANY doctors take out too much fat, and eventually, you will get a "hollowing out" underneath your eyes. It doesn't show the first year or two.. but eventually, it does. This is a VERY common mistake plastic surgeons make when doing this procedure. And I thought I had one of the best... used to be head of Plastic Surgery at St. Josephs hospital in Burbank! Fairly prestigious place! But he took too much fat out (and, after the surgery, my eyes were even then a little uneven, and honestly - he didn't seem to care or offer to fix it, even it was pretty noticeable.)

I recently had Restalyne injected underneath my eyes to even out the hollowness. That worked like a dream...

So.. I'd still do it all over again. But if you are considering this procedure and have not done it yet, discuss this issue with your doctor! See his/her response.... you'll know then if it's the right doctor.

Again - that all said - I would do it all over again. Having big bags under your eyes can make you very self conscious, and NOT having them now has made a world of difference. Huge!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I felt he removed too much fat, and then didn't care to "fix" or "tweak" what was clearly uneven (in addition to removing too much fat.) Even one of his staff admitted to me it wasn't quite right, a few weeks after surgery... but he had no intention of making it "right." :-(