Careprost (Generic Latisse) - Buffalo, NY

I bought the generic form of Latisse called...

I bought the generic form of Latisse called Careprost. It's the EXACT same ingredients but I only pay $10 a bottle plus $25 in shipping. I use one drop for both eyes and I'm guessing a years supply will only run me $100 at most!
It's only been 4 weeks but I thought I'd write a review then update later. My lashes are thicker & longer. Not incredibly noticeable yet but you can see in the before & after.
I think I notice some peri orbital fat loss (my eyelids seem bigger-kinda like the fat on my upper eyelids has lessened.) this may just be my imagination since I read this could happen. I think it looks fine though & I'd guess in the maintenance phase it won't happen (only apply once a week).
My eyes aren't dry or itchy. I do notice my eyelids get red quickly if I rub them. They might have darkened a bit & I have darker circles under my eyes. This could be cuz I have horrible sleep habits though- I'm not sure if they're more pronounced now or if I knew to expect them so I see them...
Anyway, so far I LOVE this stuff. One month down, 3 more to go!

Periorbital Fat is back to normal!

So I was putting too much on each night & I thought I noticed some peri orbital fat loss. My friends said I was imagining it! I took a few days off anyway & I believe that made my lids go back to normal. Now I'm using a teeny tiny amount right on the lash line & the problem has completely gone away.

(Part of last review)

Okay, i hit enter and it won't let me go back and edit.
Anyway, here's the most recent pic. My eyelids seem the same. Maybe a tiny bit different but it could just be the angle.

None