Bad Facelift in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I had a really bad experience in Argentina, Buenos...

I had a really bad experience in Argentina, Buenos Aires. (April 2011). I had a facelift (upper eyelid surgery) necklift and a fat transfer into my cheeks and under my eyes. I now have a bag under my right eye and all the fat in my left cheek dissappeared after 4 weeks. My earlobes are totaly attached (Pixie Ear) My ears are uneven. My right ear is lower than the left ear, terrible! My upper eyelids are more sagging after surgery than before and they are totally unequal.

Dr. Bukret

So sorry you had to go through this!
I know this can be very hard and want you to know your not alone. I have my good moments and I have my bad ones. Sometimes people are less then sympathetic because we elected to do this but none of us elected to be scared or disfigured. Thoughts, prayers and a little strength (when you need it) sent your way
Sounds dreadful.....and i cant help thinking that most facial surgery is a lottery ....and that is scary.
But forums like this help us to make informed decisions....thankyou 'RealSelf'.'
Hi Ava11, I too have had a face lift by this surgeon and am so far not happy with the results. It has only been 5 weeks though and I am hoping things change. I have discomfort when lying down as the head is tender and I feel pressure all over were the threads are anchored. Can I get your email address so I can comunicate with you? I would like to see if you have been able to fix your problems. I think more people should be made aware of this surgeon.
Hi aunieapple,

yes, its him.
I did complain and he thinks everything is just wonderfull.
But he wanted to sell me another surgery to make things even more "perfekt" (what a joke)

Is this the surgeon Ava???

have you complained to him and what was the outcome???

regards

auntieapple

For what it's worth, I LIKE your pixie ears. I've got big, fat, hanging lobes myself (not part of my facelift, don't ya' know). Hope everything works out for you in the end.

I'm so sorry for what you've been through, Ava. :( Have you spoken to any other doctors about how it can be fixed?

Hi Sharon,

I am going to have 2 counselling interviews next week.
I hope it can be corrected because I have pain and discomfort since surgery. I can feel where the wires are, terrible.
What a waste of money!!
Dr. Bukret, what a terrible surgeon!