2nd Procedure, Addition to TT/Lipo, Budapest, Hungary

Well, I asked Mr Zahid from Euromedical Tours what...

Well, I asked Mr Zahid from Euromedical Tours what it would cost me to also have liposuction to my chin while doing the TT/Lipo. My chin has been bothering me for years. Every time I see a picture of myself sideways, or catch a glimse of it walking past a mirror, I jump. It is not so bad from the front, so I can put my makeup on and feel good, -until i turn my head.
I am really not a 100% sure if I am going to do this. Here at RealSelf I can see how great it can be for those with good result, -it litteraly takes years of the face! But then I also see those who have had really bad results, with sagging skin and so on afterwards. I really have to think about this, and talk to my surgeon (and then follow my gut feeling afterwards). I am really going to stress my need for him to be totally honest!!!!

Only hours away!

I will mainly keep my TT review updated, but pictures will follow eventually (if I get it done, -my doc was not there this day :-( so I will only see him tomorrow right before my surgery. Cannont say I am thrilled about that!!!).

Chin lipo done

Well, then, my days in a white, tight, undergarment-thingy on my head is upon me!
Feeling pretty smart. Specially since I often take a walk outside the appartment I am living in here in Budapest, 1. floor, past every neighbours windows.
Luckily they mostly have their curtains drawn.
I took the undergarment-thingy-on-my-head for a tiny walk today, to the pharmasy around the corner, with my drains from my TT in a plastic bag. Wanted to get som cough-meds. Of course, they where closed on a Sunday. Felt soooo smart. But still I am thinking about eating at the restaurant across the street today. We will see if my courage still is there.
Posting a picture that made me wonder a bit.... Had to tap my surgeon on the shoulder next time I saw him in the hallway, asking him "Eeeeeh... doc? Doesn't this look a BIT croocked...?"
He agreed and draw a new line.
Hope the light wasn't as dim in the surgery room.... ;-) Time will tell.

1 week after surgery

Well, here are some pics after one week post. I have been wearing my strap for 3 days full, and then all the time I have been inside (which is 80% of the day).Still a bit hard and a tiny bit swollen as expected.

5 1/2 months after surgery

Hi all!
Here are some updated pics of the result from the surgery. The hard entry spots are finally allmost totally gone. Even with my small bulge right under my chin, I am very pleased with the result (especially when I take a look at my before-pics! ;-) ).
I have not lost any weight after my surgery (that is, I lost about 3 kg but they came back and now I am stable), so the result in the images should be fairly accurate :-)
Tamas Karvasz