Boy Oh Boy Was I Scared,but in the End After Waiting 2 Years on my Dr.waiting List - Brooklyn

Everything went well after the surgery I was in a...

Everything went well after the surgery I was in a little pain went home the same day. What bothered me the most were the two drain tubes that has to stay in for a week. The doctor placed on to close to my grond area and every time I moved my leg I got Sharp needle pain in my lower leg and vagina area. Its best to keep on your belly band because you will have a hard time coughing even breathing without it I will keep mine on for a least 3-4mths. The skin is pulled so tight that I had a hard time eating and the gas and bowl movements were pretty bad so make sure u have a stool softner to help. If I didn't take the pain medication I would feel numbness in the cut area. I will stay home for 2 weeks just to be safe. I do light house work like wash clothes and dishes, but the key is that u have to move around no matter how much pain ur in the sooner the better. While my tubes are In I will take a shower every 2 days other than they ill just wash up. I sleep on my back just so that my body will equally drain the fluid. After the tubes comes out ill sleep on my side. Hope this info. Helps.

I'm doing well for my 3rd day.

I'm doing well for my 3rd day.

The price was right.

Hi can you tell me the name of the doctor you went to been looking into this for a long time and I want to get it done I would appreciate it a lot thanks
Hi, Can you tell me what the name of your doctor is? everywhere i've been to they are charging $8500.
I live in brooklyn and would like to know where you went. Can you send me the name of the doctor as well
Actually, I'm from Brooklyn...and this is my dream...Dear girl, could you provide the doctor's name please..:( Pink or blue all dreams come true...:) Thank you & have a Happy Holiday!
What is the name of you Dr. please me know I am looking around thanks
please give the name of the doc
Hi.....thanks for sharing the information, can you please tell me where you had you tummy tuck done and the doctors name? Thank You Very Much!!! Bronx, NY.
Please..Please tell me the name of the PS you went to.
Can you plz tell me where you went i would love to get mines done in April when i have time off of work
I'm glad everything went well for you. I've been thinking about doing a TT myself, went to couple places but it's so expensive I can't afford to do it. Is that all you paid for it? would you mind to tell me what was included on it? thanks.
Hello, I was wondering if you don't mind me asking where did you go. I live in ct and have been looking for a place that is not too expensive, and fairly close to home. Thanks
Go slow on the housework!! Don't do any lifting, pulling or pushing for a while. Really baby yourself and take good care! No Superwoman moments just yet:) Glad to hear you are doing well though. The drains can be a bit of a pain but they won't be there forever. Keep us up to date on your recovery. Did you take before and after pictures that you could share? It is fun to watch the changes month to month.