24 Year Old, Tip of the Nose to One Side - Brooklyn, NY

This review is for those, who decided to finally...

This review is for those, who decided to finally take a step towards changing what bothered you for years.
When I was in the 1st grade, i broke my nose.After that for years, tip of the nose was looking to the left.
Long story short, for years i coulnt make picture looking straight into camera..I always had to turn my head to the right to balance the tip apperance out.
On May 15th ,surgery was performed, open rhinoplasty, tip straightened, nose shortened around 3 mm.
So far, my bruising is minimal, swelling only in my cheeks area.
Girls, those who want to take a step ,go ahead, its not that bad as we see on Google.And remember, negative reviews are posted only by unsatisfied customers.HAppy ones, unfortunately, rarely write them.

Feeling less swollen,can breathe now through nose

My 5th day...see results

My 6th day-stitches removed

Stitches left little wound again,was bleeding for a little while.Non dissolvable stitches.

For some reason, deleted pics before surgery

10 days post op

Due to Memorial Say weekend, my cast was removed yesterday, on 10th day after my surgery. I fee great, no complications,Of course my nose is numb, and i can not feel the tip, but otherwise swelling is down significantly, so is bruising(none). The concern i have, is that due to excessive bleeding i had (over first 3 days), i still have lot of dried blood inside. Started using Saline 3 days ago to clean it up..Helps but not great. ALSO, there is a little smell that i cam Smell from both of my nostrils. Read reviews, and many people say it might be an infection, which worries me...I still hope that smell comes from dry blood inside my nostrils...Smell is just there when i touch my nostril and pull it to the side therefore freeing air flow a bit..Hope it is nothing serious as surgent said that if there is no pain or swelling or discharge, it should be fine. See pics of me on the day of removing cast, and right after removing it. Very much swollen tip, therefore it seems like tip is looking to the left again..
New York Plastic Surgeon

I can tell your nose is looking beautiful already!
How are you healing?
Everything is much better than i expected.Swelling is minimal,no bruising.Doctor says my result looks more like a result after 15 days.So i will repost lately.
That's awsome!:)
Awesome...I spelled it wrong. I wish we could edit on here.
Happy healing! Can't wait to see your results!
Thank you,decided to show myself(with eyes) felt support here:)
Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf! When do you get your cast removed?
Hello,thanks for nice comment.I still have my cast on,it will be removed hopefully on friday.
Oooh, two more days! I can't wait to see. :)