31 Years Old, No Kids, Highly Active with a Stubborn Stomach - Brooklyn, NY

I had thought about liposuction for a couple years...

I had thought about liposuction for a couple years and after tons of research, I decided to visit Dr. K for a consultation. I can not describe how much of a consummate professional she is. Very knowledgeable, practical, honest and genuine in her interactions. She is always available for questions and concerns via text or by phone. She gives her patients her cell number. Her staff is also very friendly and professional. What I appreciate most about dr k is how well she described everything that would happen during and after the procedure. There is a lot of anxiety when going through cosmetic surgery and it was extremely helpful to me to know what to expect and when it would happened, having that insight eases the level of anxiety. Again, she's an amazing doctor and I would highly recommend her!

Pictures from 4-months post op

Hi- in the morning, I see the best results. Before I eat or drink anything. Overall, I'm happy with my results. I'm approaching my 5th month now. I had tickle lipo and I've read that full results can take up to 6 months. Month 1 I was sore around my belly button which was were the incisions were made. I also continued to exercise, maintain a healthy diet and reduced my alcohol in-take. With all that I can feel my ab muscles but I don't have a 4-pack and this is because I do have excess skin. No fat - as that was removed but given that I didn't have a tummy tuck, there is some skin that hasn't disappeared but it's only noticeable when I'm sitting.
Manhattan General Surgeon

See above....

do you have any scarring?
A few scars from the needles that were used to numb me. I had local anesthesia.
Did you experience any pain or issues with the local anesthesia?
The numbing part is a little stinging but afterwards I was great! We talked laughed and watched tv. I was super nervous
I dont see any yet. How did u sleep. Im uncomfortable right now on my stomach
I love my results again Dr. Maki at CLC & staff was great! I would do it again
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Liposuction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Liposuction community today.