Wish Pics - Brooklyn, NY

I'm new to Real Self but I love it!!!! It's like...

I'm new to Real Self but I love it!!!! It's like an online family lol. This site is extremely helpful. Making the decision to go under the knife is no easy task and I'm grateful for sites like this because it helps you connect with others like myself.

I haven't posted any wish pics so I will now. I do not want a bum you can see from the moon but just enough! Tell me what you think........

21 days smoke free

Hey! Hi! Hello! RS , So I have kicked the habit of smoking!! I am very excited about that. I haven't had and sky rocketing urges "thank God!" I also have been taking a list of vitamins such as multi, b12, iron, folic acid, vitamin c, d3,& biotin (just for my own reasons). I am feeling good and I'll soon be looking even better!!!! Tomorrow I'm scheduled for a vi peel and then the countdown starts for the BBL. I am still aiming for early November. How long before your surgery should you stop taking vitamins?

That was how much it coast u 5000 for evrything
No it was 3,500.
Cute pics and have you found the doctor
Thank you. I have decided to go with Baez..... Just have to contact her. Have you picked one and what do you want done?
I picked Baez also I just have to contact her send the deposit, book my recovery center, book flight, and prepare my bags and etc... HUhhhhhh I want the Butt augmentation and lift
Yes I'm still preparing myself. I have purchased a few things for the surgery. I have quit smoking and now taking vitamins.... I hope to get this procedure done in November.
Welcome to RS! Have you chosen a PS yet? Once you telll us ur height, weight and put up a pic of yourself .... Us vets will be more than happy to help I decide . Best wishes on ur journey!
Typo.... U to decide
Thank you so much! I have decided to go with Baez. I will post pictures some time today, hopefully. I am 5'3 and 155 lbs. thanks for all the help
Uw! Put ur height in weight within ur nxt post or u will be constantly asked. Great choice!!! U will be happy w your results! She has great bedside manner, she comes to the RH facility u choose to reside at for recovery and many don't do that! Just specify u really want projection and no round 2!!!
Thank you so much. I haven't updated lately but I will. Thanks for the tips I will be sure of that. Have you gotten a procedure done by her?
No I have a special connection w SOME PS n the D.R read my journals .