28 Yrs Old, 5'2" and 130 Lbs with Size 34 D-DD but Very Droopy - Brookline, MA

I'm 28 yrs old, 5'2" and 130 lbs with size 34 D-DD...

I'm 28 yrs old, 5'2" and 130 lbs with size 34 D-DD but very droopy. I recently lost about 25 lbs and still working on losing about 10 lbs more and toning up. However, my boobs were always droopy from the moment they started developing, so it has nothing to do with my weight loss. I've always wanted a breast lift but didn't have the financial means to do it and also I wanted to drop the excess weight before doing it. Now that I'm finally living a healthier lifestyle and feel really good about my body, I can't wait to have the pretty, perky boobies to go along with my body and really be happy with the reflection I see in the mirror! I have no kids and although I love children, I don't intend to have any of my own. My dream is to have perky, round boobs that I would be proud of when naked or going bra-less when wearing a sexy deep v-neck/backless dress/top (something I've never worn before). I don't wish to be bigger or smaller than what I am now, which is a 34D-DD. I think my boobs look great in a bra, they are proportionate to my body (I'm Brazilian so I have a booty and hips to balance things out). I had my first consult with Dr. Terri Halperin from Longwood Plastic Surgery in Brookline, MA and she was very nice. She definitely through me a curveball though, because to achieve the shape I want, I thought I would need a small implant along with my breast lift. However, she said I would be able to achieve the results I want with just a breast lift, specially since I don't wish to go bigger. Also, she would only do the two procedures separately, so if after my lift I'm not completely satisfied, I could get implants to improve the shape of my breasts. I really didn't want to go under the knife twice to be able to get the results I want, but I'm just not sure if a lift would be enough. Either way I already booked my surgery appointment (since I had a recommendation from a close friend, saw that the PS had great reviews, and I really liked Dr. Halperin) which will be in December 19, 2014. I am super excited and anxious at the same time! I have tons of questions that I'll be posting soon and hopefully you ladies can help me out. In the meantime if you have any suggestions as far as what I should be doing now which is about four months before my surgery, please leave a comment.
Dr. Terri Halperin

I've only had my first consult with Dr. Halperin for now, she's very kind and personable and made me feel very comfortable (even though I usually have an extremely hard time showing anyone my boobs). I'll update more as I interact with her and her team more.

Good luck for your upcoming surgery! I am 1 month post op and I think I've had a similar case to yours. Feel free to check out my review.
I just read your review and you look awesome! I'll be following your progress as it's so inspiring!
Oh man, You have perfect boobs. To me they look natural. If you see my pics (and I will add more soon) they look depressing :-( . On my opinion YOU look good. But if you feel confident and have the money Do IT. I cannot wait to post my new pics and the journey that it takes to go to do this!! Good luck. My pre- up is 8-25, and surgery 9-5.
Thank you for the kind words, I wish I thought my boobies were perfect too. But I've always wanted to do this to be comfortable and confident in my own skin. Good luck on your surgery, it's coming up really soon! Keep us posted.
Your breasts are perfect , I wish I had them, if you are goin to have surgery , I would get a breast augmentation just to make them fuller , but I wouldnt get a lift if I were you . Good luck
Oh lol It sent too quickly , but $ 6500 is a lot of money ,so would you have to pay it twice? as well if you decide to do an augmentation later , plus surgery twice, how much scarring , compared to either procedure. I 'm trying to find a surgeon who can insert my own fat into my breasts & buttocks ( brazillian tummy tuck) in Canada/us, rather than saline or silicone. I have seen tons of breasts & yours are great! Take care
Tyneel check Dr. Mel Ortega in Miami he works in 3 clinics check out spectrum office. He does breast and Brazilian buttock augmentations and Dr. Frieman at CG cosmetics Miami (breast only) reasonable prices. Also Ryan Neinstein in NY. He does fat transfer to the breast and auto augmentation (your own tissue for volume). good luck to you too
Thank you for the compliments, I wish I was happy with the boobs that I have... but unfortunately I've never felt confident with them when I look at myself in the mirror naked. I'm going to talk to my PS again about my options for getting an implant with my lift. I want to consider all my options before making my final decision, because I'm either getting a small implant along with my lift on the same operation or I'll do the lift now and only add an implant years from now (5-10 yrs) since I don't want to do two surgeries back to back (the second surgery is usually 4 months after the first operation, my job just doesn't allow me to have that much time off so close together). I didn't get all the estimates yet, but I believe to get a lift and implants would be about $8,000 with my PS and she told me if I choose to do both procedures and as she recommends them to be separate it would cost a very similar price as doing it together. I'm not focusing on the money part as much as I'm focus on getting the results I've always wanted (don't get me wrong, I'm not rich, I live paycheck to paycheck but little by little over the years I was able to save money to do this). Thank you and good luck in finding a good PS for you!
I agree with you. But I don't get it is, why we have to pay the same amount if we have a small or super big implant??!! My PS told me that "it is crazy the way the charge". Same thing with me, if I don't like the results with the lift I can comeback years later to add them. We don't save a lot o money, but we have to go with the same pain again. 1,000ximpl around here! How about yours? Hospital is around 5,000!! I'm scared with the results too. But definitely with the lift will we loose a small cup. I'm 34DD-36D. On my twenties I was 109LB with a 34B., with is good for you weight and body type. But just image a skinny girl with two big watermelons, I don't think they look good. But if they like it and feel comfortable a sexy go ahead! Very much luck with you surgery again. This is the most drain decision to make to me!! With or Whithout!!