28 Yrs Old, 5'2" and 130 Lbs with Size 34 D-DD but Very Droopy - Brookline, MA

I'm 28 yrs old, 5'2" and 130 lbs with size 34 D-DD...

I'm 28 yrs old, 5'2" and 130 lbs with size 34 D-DD but very droopy. I recently lost about 25 lbs and still working on losing about 10 lbs more and toning up. However, my boobs were always droopy from the moment they started developing, so it has nothing to do with my weight loss. I've always wanted a breast lift but didn't have the financial means to do it and also I wanted to drop the excess weight before doing it. Now that I'm finally living a healthier lifestyle and feel really good about my body, I can't wait to have the pretty, perky boobies to go along with my body and really be happy with the reflection I see in the mirror! I have no kids and although I love children, I don't intend to have any of my own. My dream is to have perky, round boobs that I would be proud of when naked or going bra-less when wearing a sexy deep v-neck/backless dress/top (something I've never worn before). I don't wish to be bigger or smaller than what I am now, which is a 34D-DD. I think my boobs look great in a bra, they are proportionate to my body (I'm Brazilian so I have a booty and hips to balance things out). I had my first consult with Dr. Terri Halperin from Longwood Plastic Surgery in Brookline, MA and she was very nice. She definitely through me a curveball though, because to achieve the shape I want, I thought I would need a small implant along with my breast lift. However, she said I would be able to achieve the results I want with just a breast lift, specially since I don't wish to go bigger. Also, she would only do the two procedures separately, so if after my lift I'm not completely satisfied, I could get implants to improve the shape of my breasts. I really didn't want to go under the knife twice to be able to get the results I want, but I'm just not sure if a lift would be enough. Either way I already booked my surgery appointment (since I had a recommendation from a close friend, saw that the PS had great reviews, and I really liked Dr. Halperin) which will be in December 19, 2014. I am super excited and anxious at the same time! I have tons of questions that I'll be posting soon and hopefully you ladies can help me out. In the meantime if you have any suggestions as far as what I should be doing now which is about four months before my surgery, please leave a comment.

It's happening!!

I'm prepping for surgery right now! I'll be going in pretty soon. I'll post soon. I wish I had taken more before pics but I didn't think of it until this morning. See you later ladies!

I did it! :)

Got the surgery done and I was back home in bed at 11am. Woke up at 2pm to pee and had a little bite to eat so I could take more meds. I'm feeling pretty good. When I woke up at the clinic from my anesthesia I had some pain on my boobs that I described as a road rash, lol! The meds seem to be kicking in again and I'm getting sleepy. I'll post more later.
Dr. Terri Halperin

I've only had my first consult with Dr. Halperin for now, she's very kind and personable and made me feel very comfortable (even though I usually have an extremely hard time showing anyone my boobs). I'll update more as I interact with her and her team more.