Just Started Laser Removal for Tattoos - Milwaukee, WI

I went in for a consult and they were able to...

I went in for a consult and they were able to begin that day. Renee was very nice and explained the process thoroughly. She also explained that sometimes the older tattoos are the hardest to get rid of despite what others claim. My tattoo on my ankle is done in light blues and since this tattoo is in a less fatty are and because of the colors it will be hard if not impossible to get rid of with laser. The ink is very dark, even after years there is no visible fading. So i decided just to treat the tattoos on my upper arms that have been there over 20+ years. Where I went did not offer any cream to numb the area before but there was cool air applied to it and to be honest it happens so quickly that it is over before you know it. It seemed to take only 10 minutes to treat both of my tattoos.
I have taken pics of the tats before and a pic of right after the 1st treatment. A few days later I had some tiny blistering and some bruising but I was warned of this. After the procedure my arms felt a little sunburned but the following days were without pain. I cannot wait to see what difference this will bring. My appointments will be 7-8 weeks apart and I will see gradual fading between the treatments.....not all at once right after treatment.
I will update the laser-ed tats when I come closer to the next appointment.
Cost shown is for 1 treatment this is expected to take several.

June 29 about 5 weeks after first treatment. I do...

June 29 about 5 weeks after first treatment. I do notice a difference and it does keep fading as time goes by. I will have a second treatment on July 18th. I look forward to these tattoos being gone...i dont notice much difference in the flowers under the eagle....the flowers were done by another tattoo artist than the one who did the eagle.

Went Jan. 30 for my second laser treatment. It...

Went Jan. 30 for my second laser treatment. It seemed to hurt a bit more this session. The technician said she was going to "hit them hard this time". I took a few pics today and i will add some more as they heal.

5th treatment

I went for my 5th treatment today but i took pictures before to show the fading from the 4th treatment. The flowers under the eagle were added at a different time and not responding well to treatment.

after 5th treatment

Went in for the 5th treatment and I believe the last one of the package that I purchased. I didn't think there was much fading since the 4th treatment but pictures show that there is. The flowers under the eagle are not responding as well as I would like. Maybe I will have to explore a different option for that part such a skin grafting.

pictures after 5th treatment

having trouble posting
The Clinic of Cosmetic Surgery

Sessions were done at Clinic of Cosmetic Surgery 5201 North Port Washington Rd Milwaukee WI Renee took her time to make sure that I understood the process, the aftercare, and possible results.