First Round of Lip Injections and Cheek Enhancements! - Brookfield, WI

I've always wanted a sexy pout and the clinic...

I've always wanted a sexy pout and the clinic where I did a series of 8 ilipo treatments(regret the ilipo! Could have been fat harvested for butt) had a deal on 2 syringes for 750.00. Im very much an advocate of enhancement so I went ahead with it that same week.

I was nervous not knowing how the pain would be, the dr gave me I've in a bag and told me to numb my lips after having me smile and frown and make just faces. She was extremely smiley and happy during the whole procedure which helped. She started with my bottom lip(.4cc) and then spent more time poking around on my top lip(.6cc). It hurt like a tattoo hurts, am annoying irritable pain that you count down. The initial injection discomfort was nothing compared to the throbbing swelling on day two. My lips inflated to a rediculously large size for two days. I thought they would bust snd I'd loose my filler! The swelling went down over the next week, week and a half. I did have an ugly blood clot on one side that took longer to go away but it did. It's been two months and I'm ready for round two. They were the most sultry on day 7. They make me feel sexy and empowered. Since having them done I have become a better makeup artist, paying more attention to my face. I rev conned them.

The following week I went in and had the second syringe injected into my cheek bones, it's beautiful, it gives me natural conturing I never had and she said they would last twice as long. They did not hurt at all but were akward and strange. As she injected along my cheek it was like crackle and popping like eating a whole bag of pop rocks. Or when a plane takes off and your ears pop. It was an Erie feeling. But I love my face, she did a great job! I had minimal bruising and was instructed to jot touch or sleep on my face for a while!

Round two to lips

So it's been three months and today I went back for another syringe of restylane for my lips. My awesome doctor gave me a deal. 179.00 for the whole syringe. Awesome. I've spent south cash in facials massage etc she did me a solid for my birthday. I'm posting a picture I took immediately after injection. And one I took 7 hours later. I'm very swollen and it hurts. But I'm better prepared for what has come since this is not my first time being filled. I have been moisturizing like crazy the past 48 hours to avoid cracking and peeling. Last time my lips were dry and I feel like it made my process more painful. I have Origins lip remedy smuthered on my lips now. I am using anicecube every thirty minutes for pain as well! I love filler.

Morning after injections

So! I iced better and slept sitting up and I can honestly say the swelling and pain was more tolerable this time around. I am posting a picture I took the morning after and one I took the following day 30 hours after the injection.

They look great, I have small pea size bruises at injection sites and they are firm and sensitive but getting better. :)

Second morning,

Fell great, swelling went town a smidge more, using a thicker lip balm by Sara happ now that I love live love. I'm not as tender so I am applying with my finger, the origins was with the tube applicator very lightly.

Two months after second round

They still look great, after the first round at this point I wanted more filler. I don't feel that way this time. I love them. Before and after pic am from today
A younger you medical spa

The place is clean, they offer all sorts of injections, peels, massage, neck lifts, laser skin and lipo treatments. They honor customer loyalty and constantly have groupon deals. The give away a Ton of free stuff every month to their mailing list!

Love the lips they look awesome .
Hi, how long did it take for you to hear from Duran. Does she have translators.
Hi! Your results look awesome! Random questions, but who makes the lipstick that you are wearing? I love that color. (:
The red is Chanel 104 and the dark is lipstick Queen and it's from their sinner line and the color is called wine. They have it at select ulta stores
Great! Thanks for your quick response!. The dark one is very 90's and very cool.

Thanks for sharing- the crackling noises/feeling in the cheeks sounds really trippy!

It really is! She's having a 299.00 syringe special I got am email about it yesterday