Finally Making a Life Changing Decision - Bronx, NY

I had my first son when I was 19. Which I...

I had my first son when I was 19. Which I developed more stretch marks then one can imagine! I recently had 2 more children and decided that it is time to get rid of all these stretch marks! Tuesday the 10, I will be going for my TT consultation. I am trying to schedule the TT for ASAP which I believe will be 2 weeks later. I hoping for sooner. On Saturday I will be doing all my blood work with my PCP, so that the day of the consultation all my paper work is ready and all that needs to be done is the scheduling of the procedure. I am very excited about this! I will keep you all posted on my surgery date!

great decision--its your turn! keep us posted on your date and upcoming journey! the ladies here are so great! any questions or thoughts they are good about responding--you are not alone here!
Yes, keep us posted...good luck! Post pics please!!!

I went to my appointment on Tuesday n saw DR. Nick...

I went to my appointment on Tuesday n saw DR. Nick. He was really nice, made me feel very comfortable. He said i was a great candidate for the procedure, He also complimented me n said wow for a women that has had 3 children you have very tight abdominal muscles. ;) which is nice because that's the only good part about my stomach. Everything sounded great except for when I asked him to book me for surgery, ;( he said the earliest I can be booked for is May 21, 2012. I was a little sad because I was kind of hoping to go to my graduation (June 9 - associates) without a girdle (i wanted a little bit of the swelling to go down) but it's ok. I'll just try to work out a little more so I can have the best results afterwards.
hello lesley, I hope everything goes well for you. and we will be here waiting for those videos and pictures. many blessings for you.
@ isaary, thanks I'm going to post pics on the 19 just so everyone can see before n after pics I might even do a TT JOURNEY n throw some YouTube videos up. Good luck with ur consultation don't forget it's a 195 consultation fee.
wow! that is great I also have my consultation at jacobi hospital for july 24, i wish the the best and keep us posted

Hello TT sisters, I know its been a while since...

Hello TT sisters,
I know its been a while since I've posted anything but let me keep you all updated on whats going on with me. Since my last post, I told you all how I was going to Jacobi Hospital to get my pocedure done, 2 weeks later I went for a consult at Lennox Hill Hospital, The price is about the same 4700. Which includes Lipo to the flanks, TT, and an over night stay at a hotel right across the street. So Im sticking with Lennox Hill. As for the surgery date, its MAY 8, 2012!! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. As promised I am posting a pic of my ugly stomach! Proceed with caution!!
@ cmans3, Yes, let the count down begin!!! DR. Wakeman will be doing my procedure. I met her and she was just wonderful. I feel comfortable with her. =) I try to keep up wit you and malibusunshines updates. so did Victoria tell you, who will be doing your surgery?
Congrats Lesley5005. Let the count down begin - lol Which Dr. is doing your procedure?

Hello ladies, so 6 more days to go! Tomorrow...

Hello ladies,
so 6 more days to go! Tomorrow (May 3, 2012 - Thursday) I will be meeting with the attending DR. and give all my pre op blood/medical clearance work in. I've been a little nervous, but I know I will be fine. I'm not really sure what to have for after the surgery. I have the button up shirt, medication, massive pillows, mederma, bio oil, neosporin, targert brand scar gel, and I plan on buy the scar away strips, with some pineapple. Is there anything else I need?
Tomorrow is your big day....:^) So Wed. you will be on the flat side. I can't wait to get there - lol You did see her, I hope we mesh, so I can get this procedure done on the day I originally planned 5/25. Especially sine I already reserved the hotel. You are going to look great!!
Good luck on Tuesday!!! :)
Hello isaary thank you for those words! = )
Thank you cani, there is someone who has posted her pics up already. she did hers last month and came out looking amazing!! this is her page https://www.realself.com/user/256125 - but i sure will be posting up pic so u ladies may see the results!! the day after tomorrow is coming faster then i thought!!

Hiiii ladies! I'm on the other side! Pain isn't as...

Hiiii ladies! I'm on the other side! Pain isn't as bad as I thought! my procedure started at 11:15 and end at 3! I will say right after surgery I was so mad because the pain was extreme but since 6 it's gone done n I'm more calm and relax! I went to the bathroom a few times. my private nurse rocks, she took great care of
Me! If anyone is going to Lennox hill I highly recommend her! I want to thank all the ladies whom have kept up to date with my progress. Tomorrow I am going to take a pic without the guaze just to show you guys. Btw my scar is super low. Can't wait to show u guys! Xoxo
Hoping you had a smooth surgery day and are resting and healing tonight.
Just saw your update, glad to hear all went well and you are comfortable, can't wait to see your pics :)
i hope surgery went well today i go for my consultation on july 9,2012 cant wait. post pic soon and feel better

Hi ladies, as promised here are the pics. The one...

Hi ladies, as promised here are the pics. The one with the guaze was yesterday all the rest r today. I'm finally home. Ive been eating all organic foods and feel great. Now for those who ask the question which is worse c section or tummy tuck? I would definately have to say C section. ive been walking and trying to stay active. I feel n look great.. good luck to all who r going in today!
Hi isaary did u decide if ur gonna do the procedure at Lennox hill or Jacobi?
Yes mnb my scar is really low she made sure it was low which I am greatful for! Just make sure u mention that to her. Did u plan on staying with the nurse or in the hospital?
they told me i would be in the hospital but i thought i was going to be with a nurse in the hospital... am i wrong?

Hi ladies today I slept most of the day but try to...

Hi ladies today I slept most of the day but try to get up n walk around the house at least 5 - 6 times. I wanna thank you guys so much for your support, it really means a lot to me how you girls have been keeping up with my progress. The drains come out Monday so in pretty excited about that. I've been trying to stand up straight as much as possible. Eating nothing but chia seeds (which my nurse told me is great for weight loss) n chicken salad. Lots of water, coconut water, n dr green juice.
No she did it in 2 weeks.
I wanna say thank you and I have question what's the time range between ur consult and ur surgery.. Meaning did u have to wait a month for ur surgery after the consult?
I paid a week before the surgery. N then I paid the nurse the day of. Um just in case ur interest my dr is dr.weichman (female) it's pronounced wakeman. Just so u no. I'm excited for you n can't wait for you to do it! You will be so happy u did. I love the way I look. This was exactly the way I dreamed it to be!! ;)

Hello my beautiful TT sisters, Today is POST day...

Hello my beautiful TT sisters,
Today is POST day 3, so here is a full update on me. I have not gone to the bathroom for a BM since before surgery and I havent taken a colace, just because Ive been scared of having the neasea feeling. But I decided to take it about an hour ago. I try to walk around the house as much as I can when I have to go to the bathroom or just to do so. Most of the time its kind of hard for me to get out of bed (my husband usually helps me) but I've been trying my best to do it myself. Today is my first day staying by myself as he will be going back to work today. MNB4784 you asked for pics of different angles so I took these. I absolutely love how low the scar is. I would have never thought I would look like this! Im so excited!
@Lesley5005 I want to know of they do b/a in Lenox hill to? Or you just god your Tt there and b/a at jocobi?
Loveeeee your results ..looking amazing !!!!
Leslay5005, you inspired me!! I have these consults scheduled and I know they going to charge me arm and a leg for a TT and Lipo. I have 3 def places I will choose and Lenox hill just became my number 3 choice. I just hope I come out looking great just like you!!
Jacobi Hospital

Didn't wait more then 30 mins to b seen.