35four Kids - Bronx, NY

I was born like this I just want to be normal...

I was born like this I just want to be normal because I get made fun of all my like I hate looking like a monster I always wanted my nose fix ever since I got older so I'm saving money now to get is done for my 36 birthday I hate the way I look so I'm writing this for more views to help me though this

You are a beautiful woman. You are not a monster. I admire you for for your push to better yourself. I hope you are able to raise the money and fulfill your dream.You should look into going to Bogota, Columbia. They offer services that are quite less than US services. Check out Professional Medical Toursin Bogota, (786) 401-9197. God Bless.
you should check into getting pro bono work for your nose babes
You don't look like a monster you're very beautiful don't you ever forget that
Damn straight! I agree, she is beautiful ,but we all have our hang ups. Thankfully modern medicine helps us inside and out. Keep us posted :)
First of you do not look like a monster you are beautiful. And I agree if you bring this to you PCP you should be able to get a referral to have the sugary paid for, and you'll also get short-term disability from work if insurance covers it, so then you'll also get paid by work for the time off. And after all is said and done you're gonna see just how jealous everyone will be, because you'll be turning heads, once you gain that confidence post-op!
Good advise to her. I agree. She is beautiful. That is a minor issue.Love who u are and let your children and other people see that you do so they can respect you the same way.But once u get it done to make urself happy....Boogie Down Bx....Watch out!!!!
You don't look like a monster at all! Be positive dear. Have u tried being referred for the surgery through ur pcp? I think insurance should cover the cost for it. I see ur scheduled for oct. Which doc are u using?
If you were born with your nose as it is now, insurance should pay for most/all of your surgery cost.
You do not look like a monster. Not at all! Here's a list of questions to ask at consultations with doctors. I'm not sure if you have medical insurance, but if so, you might look into having insurance help you cover this.

We are here for you, so please post updates!
Good luck.
First of all, let me just say, you don't look like a monster at all. Secondly, I know that it doesn't matter what anyone else says, its about how YOU feel. I just want to send you best wishes on your journey girlie! You've definitely come to the right place for support. I'm glad I signed up because there is nothing like having people to talk to who understand exactly how you feel. Have you begun to look for the right doctor yet? If so, do you have any favorites?
Ty no I didn't found a doctor yet