Look Like a Chipmunk! - Broken Arrow, OK

Iam 48 and very thin and have loss more in my face...

Iam 48 and very thin and have loss more in my face. It's hard to gain weight since I have crohns . I just wanted a little fullness in nasel folds and had a giant line down face. In consult repetely told lady didn't want to look puffy and to full. She said we would try Radiesse cause it was better for people with my problem, also would last longer. Of course it cost more!

She said we would take baby steps. Well my face blew up like a ballon, the she hit a vessel and one side of my was three times its size. We had to stop filling that side, cause it was so swollen. Instead of stopping she kept putting some in other side. I kept saying I didn't want to be to full. Then I was getting sick from it and a little shocky. She finally stopped after FOUR syringes of the stuff at a cost of 2600. I really left in shock then! I had pain and nausea all of that night and next day. Day four still have some pain in cheeks and look so full and puffy. They keep telling me to be patient that it will look good, but now one side of face is bigger then other.

Not happy with results at all, maybe if she did less. I also iam stuck with this cause, it last longer and can't be taken out. I don't want any more put in cause I had the worst experience ever!!! I trusted my practioner and feel like I was taken advantage of. Hope we can work on a the price cause I look like a lopsided chipmunk !