6 Weeks After Rhinoplasty and my Nostrils Are Uneven - British Columbia, BC

Hi, I have a very thick and oily skin with very...

Hi, I have a very thick and oily skin with very flat bridge and round tip. I had my nose done exactly 6 weeks ago, I got my bridge raised and my tip trimmed down but my nostrils untouched.
I had very minimal bruising and minimal pain, just had a very bad headache/dizziness. I was happy with the result after my cast off which was 6 days after surgery but after 2 weeks I noticed the bridge is crooked and the nostril uneven :(.
Today is 6 weeks after my surgery and my nose less crroked but still very round and my nostrils are uneven. I will love to hear your opinion about my nostrils, is it very noticeable ? do I need alarplasty ?, thank you so much

Any updates? How does it look now?
Oh you must be so exciting it was a same date I had my surgery on April, hopefully your surgery will going smoothly and make sure take at least 1000 mg vit C before and after surgery it was very help me to minimize bruising and healing.... Best luck !
I am having my surgery done on June 18. Me and ps decided to do alarplasty as well, because after narrowing the tip we figured my nostrils will look bigger. However, in your case I think you should wait untill swelling goes down and see if u still want alarplasty. I also was reluctant in regards to getting alarplasty, however my nostrils do look pretty wide as it is and I would need to have reduction in alar base too
Hi Elly, I'll love to see your picture. Btw I saw my doctor on Tuesday and he was very helpfully and listen my concern about my nostril and asked me to be patient al little bit more till it's heal, he asked me to comeback and he'll do alarplasty with no charge at all if I'm still not happy with my nostril and he'll do it under local anesthesia. I'll will update my picture later, thank you for the comment and support .
hi Asianma, photo's 6 weeks after surgery, skin needs time to heal, it is a little swollen. I think your surgeon did a great job, the nose really suits your face. Your nostrils look fine balanced and open. You should see mine, my surgeon did a terrible job (nostrils almost closed) and he is ranked top by realself.
i love how your new nose looks on your face you look so pretty - i really don't see much of a difference either in the nostrils. I really think it looks great, your surgeon did a great job.
Thank you for the comment, I notice that in the picture my nostril does not that bad but its look so wide in the real life. I'll wait till my nose completely heal and see if I'll still hate my nostril or not, I hope it will get better.
I'll update my picture later
Hey who was your plastic surgeon?
My surgeon is Dr.S.Valnicheck , he's a very good doctor, very patient and very knowledgeable.

I do see what you're talking about, though it looks very slight in the photos. Your nose is probably still pretty swollen and the swelling may not be subsiding evenly. At this point you're just going to have to give it time and see what happens. It can take up to a year to see your final results.

Thank you Angie for your comment, I'm so depress lately...even my husband noticed it, I hope it will be better in time and my tip will get smaller.