Careprost for Lashes and Brows - British Columbia, BC

I have always felt like my brows weren't thick...

I have always felt like my brows weren't thick enough or dark enough. They bad sparse area, bald spots, and just weren't very flattering. I always, always fill them in, even if I'm just running to the store to grab one thing. I decided to try Latisse, but when I found out you could get Careprost for cheaper and still have the same effect, I decided to go for that. I got mine online and it was 30 dollars plus $10 shipping to Canada (not bad considering shipping here is always a lot!).

I started using it on July 29th. Even though I know you aren't supposed to, I've been putting it on my top AND lower lash line (I will take all the blame if something goes wrong haha) and my brows. I originally got it just for brows, but decided to see how it worked for lashes as well.

The only side effects I've had were that my eyes felt a bit scratchy after I applied it. Other than that, everything seems fine. I have been taking pictures every few days but so far I haven't seen results. I should take a bit longer for that, I think.

Lashes longer, brows haven't changed

It's been about a month and a half since I started using Careprost and it was only about a week ago that I started to notice a difference in my lashes' length. My lower lashes are noticeably longer and the top ones are also increasing quite a bit. However, the increase in length isn't uniform. Only certain areas of my lashes are longer, while other areas are still shorter. For example, I have this patch on my right lower lash line where the lashes are only about a milimetre long, but the rest of them are much longer, and it looks a bit weird.

My brows have not changed in any noticeable way, but I've heard that takes longer, so I'm not too worried about it.

Totally worth it!

It's been about three months since I started using careprost and it's completely worth it. My lashes look like I'm wearing mascara even when I have no makeup on! Tons of people have been asking me if I have lash extensions. My brows are slightly thicker but not noticeably. However, my lashes are so nice that I'm going to keep using Careprost forever!