Rhinoplasty: Should I or Shouldn't I?

This is now my 5th year of contemplating getting a...

This is now my 5th year of contemplating getting a nose job, and now I am 21 years old and in a position where I can afford to have the procedure done, I now do not know what to do.
I have performed so much research, and the reviews on this website have been so helpful… But part of my thinks that I am being unrealistic and I have doubts that a surgeon won't be able to help me… I am very unhappy with my nose, it has a bump on the bridge and the tip is very bulbous (even more so when I smile, which makes it look horrendously wide too). Has anyone got/had a similar nose and could provide me with some advice on what they would be able to do?

I'm on my way...

After a lot of research and consideration, I decided which surgeon I would like to perform my rhinoplasty if I decide to go ahead. I met him for a brief chat last night so I could meet him and feel if he would be right for my surgery. It turns out he was lovely, very friendly and immediately knew what I was unhappy with before I even said anything to him. He also said that the improvements I wish for are achievable, and he is pleased I am not being unrealistic and only looking for subtle, natural changes. He said it would require open surgery rather than closed, and would cost between £5000-£5500.
The photo shows that my nose is not straight, and the slightest push to the right shows it how it should be… This is not something I noticed before speaking to the surgeon.
I have booked a proper consultation for the 25th June and here he will provide me with more specific details and provide me with a digital image of the results I hope to be achieved.