Biggest Mistake Ever - Bristol, England

In march I had my eyebrows tattooed on illegally...

In march I had my eyebrows tattooed on illegally by a woman who I trusted and thought she would do an amazing job on my eyebrows.. Obviously not as now everyday I have to wake up with these horrible things and the most horrible thing is.. Is that I'm only 16! And no one will remove them because of my age! If people want to say I'm stupid for even considering it at my age.. I probably was but I used to get bullied over my old eyebrows and it made me feel insecure.. And now I feel even more insecure :( and people still laugh at me :( people really should do research and really think about if they want it done before going ahead with the procedure, because you really don't want to wake up everyday hating what you see in the mirror and trying to cover up these horrible things! It's made me feel very depressed and I can't even do anything about it.. The pictures are of the actual tattooed eyebrows and the other ones are of the tattoed eyebrows with pencil on them.. I hope people really do go on this website and read this before considering getting permanent makeup because you could be making the biggest mistake of your life.. Just like me :(
Laura

Was nice, but nowhere near experiences enough to even touch someone's face with a needle! I am disgusted

Hey, can you gat microdermabrasion to remove the pigment? I'm a permanent makeup technician and I know it's a good way to help remove the colour. With your parents permission you should be able to have microderm, best to check at a local salon! So sorry you are going through this, been there myself years ago and it's very upsetting
Laura, honestly you are so beautiful I didn't even notice your eyebrows when I looked at your photo. I think that your eyebrows aren't as bad as you say. But thank you so much for sharing your story.
see my post.The same problem and I am 18...you are not stupid...because I am saying the same to myself.The person who did that to you is!!! I know the feelling to wake up and see these things up on your eyes..its terrible and makes you feel awful.Also ,there are techniches of removals...but cost ,time, and other things.Maybe,I will try a laser treatment on august 18 on the top of my eyebrows only because there is the problem of mine..I am afraid for my skin and my hair but..its just the way it is..I will wait.And hope fade!!!
Why why??? So young .. you could have just pulled the extra eyebrows with a twizer I am a native Italian and never used a razor on my face . Didn't need to. But I did use a twizer to pull off the extra ones. But , when you get to be around 53 , and still pull the extras, they might not grow back where you pull anymore. So now I have only the beginning of mine , et very thin on the rest . At the end there is no more. But never use a razor for such things. At this point , I have gone through so many bad experiences with spine surgeries.. Yes plural !!! They have ruined me totally.that now I don't trust doctors or or anyone for permanent make up in this country U.S. nor Austriala or anywhere for anything.!!! The only place I will now travel to for permanent make up or medical care will only be Germany, France or Italy . You will be in good hands for permanent make up ( real hair eyebrows ) Of course since I would have to get some implants on my eyebrows, which will not be cheap since in Europe we have EUROS, buyt at least I have an accurate proper beautiful job done. Sorry for what they have done to you... But Check before you go anywhere in this country. It doesn't have that good of a Reputation.
I think I will have the artist pencil in the eyebrows before he does the tattoo so I could see what his level of expertise is. Even though you had a bad experience it helps people like me to consider it very carefully before the permanent is done. Thanks!
how come yr parents won't sign for laser removal and yr right i'm 27 and had them done yesterday and im so unhappy I cried today and I never cry id rather have none then what they look like now and i'm sorry to hear that so many yuoung girls r over plucking and shaving I was only 13 when I started and they will not grow back parents should be more responsible when it comes to things like there young girls using tweezers and razors on there face. If my daughter ever looks at a razor i would figure out something other them letting her look dumb
Hey,It`s really sad knowing permanently changed your looks due to ignorant,down 'N' out bullies. I`m sure you can get something that removes it.
Hello I am so sorry about your eyebrows!! I know how it feels because my cosmetologist tatooed my eyebrows red!! And I am a brunetter, plus I am tan...so it did not look so good...but luckily, I have a loy of hair on my eyebrows and most of the tattoo has come off...and yes just lik you, I am 16 and tattooed my eyebrows illegally...but after waiting for lik 2 weeks, the tattoo has luckily faded...what bout u? How long ago have u tattooed ur eyebrows?
Well I've had them tattooed on since the start of march and they have faded to a horrible grey and I have to put concealer on them, powder and then pencil over it, at the moment I've been growing my eyebrows out so it looks more natural, but what I really wish for is my old eyebrows back because I can't even go out with no makeup on anymore :(
Thank you for sharing your story :-) You are beautiful and brave.
Hi you look very pretty to me. I know it's hard but the eyebrows will get sorted.please if you can tell your parents or aunt etc if it s getting you down. They ll arrange for help.if not go to your gp and tell them what you have done.i have two grown up children and I'd kill them but get it sorted especially if it affected their mood and self esteem. Your parents will get over the anger.thats what we parents do:) please trust your gp either and express your concerns to them.take care.x
Thankyou newbie087, my mums going to book me in for the doctors and see what they can do, she knows I've been depressed about my eyebrows for about a couple weeks now, no 16 year old should be going through this, and definitely has taught me a lesson x