Anatomical Implants for Best Results - Excited and Nervous! - Brisbane, AU

Hi everyone! I have my breast augmentation...

Hi everyone!

I have my breast augmentation surgery scheduled for this coming Friday - 27 September, 2013. I am getting it done by Dr. Andrew Broadhurst from Enhance Plastic Surgery in Brisbane, Australia because all the reviews I have heard said he was the very best in Queensland.

I went in for my initial consultation explaining to Andrew that my objective was to achieve a very full chest but also as natural a look as possible.

(I am 162cm tall, 48kg, AA chest - I've attached some "before" images to this post).

Andrew really understood what I was after and we looked at lots of before and afters and talked about a variety of implants. Together we decided on using the anatomical (tear drop) shaped implant do to my desire for a natural look combined with how naturally petite.

I will get 330cc, silicone, anatomical implants.

I trust Dr. Broadhurst 100% and am SO excited to see the end result however I am a tiny bit nervous still. I was wondering, if anyone here has had a similar situation or is having the same style of implants for their Breast Augmentation, would you please let me know how you're feeling / how happy you are with the result?

Thank you in advance ladies!
How did your surgery go? I just had a BA and a tummy tuck as well. I went with anatomicals as well. You don't seem to see too many people getting them on this site. I had 335g on one side and 295g on the other. I am still very swollen but it looks pretty good so far.
Good luck in your surgery! :)
Congrats. I hope the best results for you. Good luck. I know you'll love them.
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Everything so far with Dr. Broadhurst and the team at Enhance Plastic Surgery in Brisbane, QLD, Australia has been amazing! The staff there are so lovely and so welcoming. Dr. Broadhurst achieves amazing results for his patients, he makes you feel very comfortable and he walks you through everything you need to know to make the very best decision. I am SO glad that I want with Dr. Broadhurst and Enhance!