Warm Friendly Surgeon, Excellent Reusults - Brighton Sussex, UK

I had a tattoo which was not suitable for laser...

I had a tattoo which was not suitable for laser removal so excision was my only option. Due to the size and location of the tattoo, 3 excisions were required to fully remove it with minimal scarring. Each time the excision was carried out under local anaesthetic, taking only about 1/2 hour and was relatively painless. Two weeks after each procedure I had a wound check followed by a six week review with my surgeon-Mr Paul Banwell. Mr Banwell was very warm and friendly as were his team also. He fully explained the entire process and put me at ease right from the first consultation. I am delighted with the outcome, the scarring is minimal and will in time become almost invisible.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Paul Banwell (www.paulebanwell.com) is a warm, friendly and caring surgeon. He fully explained the process I would be going through, putting me at my ease right from the first consultation. The procedures were carried out at roughly 4 monthly intervals with the final outcome being an extremely neat hairline scar which will in time become almost invisible. I am delighted with the final result and would not hesitate to recommend Mr Banwell and his team.

Wow I'm so glad you had a positive experience. I am also thinking of seeing Paul Banwell. Will inbox you.
Do you have before and after photos? And interesting that you were told the green would not respond, that is one of the colors responding the best in my tattoo.
Wow. I always wondered about xcisions for tattoo removal. Where wss it located n how big was it?
It was on my shoulder blade about 7- 8cms long and 3-4cms wide. the scar which is left is a fine red line, no stitch marks as they were all sub-cutaneous, a very neat job!

Wow, three excisions and you aren't even whimpering a tiny bit?!! You sound brave, and definitely have a great attitude about this!

Do you mind me asking why your tattoos weren't candidates for laser treatments?

It was a single tattoo, but wasnt suitable for laser removal because it was green which doesnt respondwell to lasers, so excision was theonly option. I wasnt brave, the only uncomfortable bit washavingthe local anaesthetic injections but even they werent bad.there was minimal discomfort afte rthe procedures.