Warm Friendly Surgeon, Excellent Reusults - Brighton Sussex, UK

I had a tattoo which was not suitable for laser...

I had a tattoo which was not suitable for laser removal so excision was my only option. Due to the size and location of the tattoo, 3 excisions were required to fully remove it with minimal scarring. Each time the excision was carried out under local anaesthetic, taking only about 1/2 hour and was relatively painless. Two weeks after each procedure I had a wound check followed by a six week review with my surgeon-Mr Paul Banwell. Mr Banwell was very warm and friendly as were his team also. He fully explained the entire process and put me at ease right from the first consultation. I am delighted with the outcome, the scarring is minimal and will in time become almost invisible.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Paul Banwell (www.paulebanwell.com) is a warm, friendly and caring surgeon. He fully explained the process I would be going through, putting me at my ease right from the first consultation. The procedures were carried out at roughly 4 monthly intervals with the final outcome being an extremely neat hairline scar which will in time become almost invisible. I am delighted with the final result and would not hesitate to recommend Mr Banwell and his team.