Augmentation (And Revisions) After Childbirth and Weight Loss - Very Unrewarding Experience

I was very deflated after childbirth and weight...

I was very deflated after childbirth and weight loss I thought that this would help me fill a bra out agian. I got way more than i bargined for.

I gave my PS 3 shots and in the end I am still left with the same issues he tried to fix the last 2 surgeries. His staff got real unprofessional after my last surgery. No empathy for me or my complications.

I started out a saggy 34C cup with no volume. My first surgery was supposed to be a a lift and augment but my PS decided in the OR that I did not need one?? Since than I have bottomed out..

I had revision to fix that and it did not hold.. I followed his plan to reduce my size of my implants and go for a full anchor lift. Whatg i got was worse i was nt lifted I am actually more saggier now than i was before my first surgey. I bottomed out agian and have double bubble.

My PS has offered me nothing he said he did the best that any surgeon could do... So I am out 12,500 and I feel awful naked..

Years later

Although time has passed and emotional pain has lessened. I think it is now time to consider a explant. I have been researching it and I know I will not look "great" physically afterwards but I think the burden of having the implants will lessen after I explant. Gosh what an ordeal and probably the worst self inflicted experience I have gone through. I really hope anyone getting breast augmention consider the long term effects of what if things don't go as planned.

ask me for his name - no accountibility and his staff was downright rude.