800cc Implants Filled to 840cc, Now a DD - Need Help to Determine Implant Reduction Size

I had implant surgery done last year. I am very...

I had implant surgery done last year. I am very tall 5'10 but a small frame. I wanted to be a full D cup. I ended up a full DD. My implants are under the muscle, mentor moderate 800 cc's filled to 840. I also have a large chest wall and that is why he went with the larger implant to fill it up. However, I feel like they are way too big.

I would like to go down a full cup size. I find the circumference of them too large as well being the DD.

BUT - I also don't want to create the massive gap in between the breasts as I already have a small gap. And I would like to do it without having to have a lift done.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I was thinking of going to 650cc's filled to 700s....

I was thinking of going to 650cc's filled to 700s. Would that be a good estimate? I am not sure how small I have to go to. Thanks.

To Pleasehelp: In my humble opinion, going to a smaller implant will enhance the effect of the gap between the breasts, or the "2 scoops of ice cream" effect. Of course, your mileage may vary. If you don't feel your current surgeon is able to provide what you're looking for, it doesn't hurt to get a couple consults with other experienced surgeons. If you discover that they're all telling you exactly the same thing, then it's quite probably that there's no room to fudge. But if you hear differing stories, it's time to pay attention. If this happens, do NOT go back to your original surgeon and say "... but Dr so-and-so told me it IS possible...." Nothing good will come of it. If you like what the other surgeon is telling you, then become a patient of the other surgeon, full stop.

To Never Satisfied: Sorry to hear of your surgical woes. There are definitely a few good breast augmentation forums out there, where women will share with you who they really liked. Definitely some great things about Dr Pousti, but you might be able to save some travel. Where possible, you'll likely want to stay within driving distance of home, as any follow-up appointments or issues which crop up would best be dealt with by the surgeon who did the work. And you don't want to be getting on a plane each time. That said, see how Dr Pousti deals with out-of-town patients; you might be in luck.

My implants are saline, moderate profiles. I would like them to be closer together and about a cup size smaller. When I mentioned to the dr that I wanted them closer together he said that I can't because of the position of the muscle and the position of the nipple. I don't like how they go out to the side. In a smaller implant will it look better? or worse? Will they have to much space inbetween the breasts?
I just had a breast REDO!!!!!! again just a week and a half ago. And Guess what!!!!!!! I got a screwed job again, so I understand your frustration.Its infuriating and rageful going through this.There are skilled caring doctors out there who can give us what we desire and pay for, but where? where do you find them.My guess is that I will be getting sliced open again soon, because there is no way Im walking around with one huge breast and one flat, under inflated one.When I get this repaired it will make 5 breast procedures. Yes 5!!!!!! I think I will just go to another doctor this time, because at some point I should ask myself why do I keep going back to the same doc.In most cases people will do to you only what you allow them to do.Its time for me to protect my body and what is left of my breast tissue.Maybe with some luck a good doctor will see your question and give you some good advice.I think the best thing for me is to go to another doctor.saving a few bucks is no worth my health in the long run.I will pay full price to get it right.Hopefully your situation will get to the way you desire as well maybe I will look into catching a flight out to California to DR POUSTI I see and hear he is one of THE BEST!!!!!!. Take care and good luck.