Breast Augmentation - They Seem Too Small?

I am really happy with my breast augmentation,...

I am really happy with my breast augmentation, except the size. I am a week and a half post operation and I had 450 CCs, saline, put under the muscle. They have started to drop. The left one feels a lot softer then the right one (I think the right one still has more swelling, it had 5 CCs more) Anyway... I was a 36AA and right now I feel like a small B. In fact, I bought a comfy bra from JC Penney to wear to work and it was a 36B. I'm disappointed because I looked at before/after pictures of girls who were AA before and got to Cs with the same CCs. Will they get bigger when they drop and fluff? I hate that I might have spent $5,500 on B breasts, when I felt as if I'd get Cs.

I am adding a picture taken December 4, 2010,...

I am adding a picture taken December 4, 2010, about 7 months after my augmentation. I also added my doctor's name. I would totally recommend him.

Joseph Gryskiewicz

He was very professional throughout the entire process, and got me an appointment quickly.

I can't seem to figure this out... I tried to add another photo, it didn't work though I don't think...

Hi Maggiee -- It just takes about a day for our moderators to review updates. Your photo is up now... so glad to hear you're happy with your new look. :)

Everyone, I'm sorry. I'm just now logging back in. I'd be happy to share an after picture with everyone!

hey there, i am looking for a doc to have my BA done also. i love the result of yours even when it was only post op 3 days. it does look a little high but its been several months now and i was wondering if they dropped a bit? if you can, can you post some 5 mo. post op. pics please? if you don't feel comfortable posting it here, can you send an email to me? thank you so much!

I guess every woman feels the same after implants. Am three days after my surgery and I hate them, they look extremely small, I wish I had done a 400cc I did a 350cc because I didn't want them to big and now I regret. I wanted to be a 38C not a 32C. I hope I will like them after a few months.
Hi! I'm going in for a tummy tuck and BA next week and was just tooling around the site looking at BA experiences. I don't know what they look like now, but in your pictures I think they look fantastic! I hope you are happy with your results now that they have settled down!
Im kind of in the same boat, Im only 9 days post but would like to know if in fact after month you see any difference.
It's now about a month since you posted originally. You should be looking much better now, I would think.
HI, im also from minnesota and looking at costs below 5000, is there anywhere close to minnesota or anyone from north dakota who had gotten them done there?
Hi Im from MN looking for recommendations on doctors. I like your results and was wondering if you could message me where you got them done. Thanks!
Dr. Joseph Gryskiewicz It's so worth it. I didn't feel hardly ANY pain, just discomfort.
aww...they look great...im starting at about the same size as you as well...my surgery is in a few weeks...i think i have looked at more breasts than hugh hefner...hahaha...i cant believe at day one how good they look...ive been expecting the worst...hope all goes well for you
hello there,, i will recomend DR. finical, is in charlotte north carolina they charge 4,900 and i got my breast implant a week ago with no bruises and faster recovery under the muscle,, he is a great doctor,, trust me,, i found him at loveyourlook.com you can get his number from this website
Thank you for the great reply! You have put me at ease. It's good to know you are into DD's and how your size (CCs) compares to mine. You have made me feel a lot better about it. Thanks!!!
Hi! Try not to judge your size this soon in the healing process. I was a 34B and got 500cc's of silicone placed under the muscle. 34B and 36AA are sister sizes, so we probably started off with a similar amount of breast tissue. Right now your muscles are clamping down on those implants, and you need time for the muscles to relax, the implants to settle into place, and everything to stretch and soften up. This is going to take weeks to months, to a year. From your pictures, your implants are still very compressed and high on your chest. This is going to make them seem smaller, and bras are not going to fit correctly. I'm a little over a month from my surgery, and as my implants are softening and the tissues/muscles are stretching and relaxing, I am filling bras much better and feel that my breasts look fuller than they did originally. I'm currently a 34DD. I only got 50cc's more than you which is a TINY difference in terms of actual volume, so don't worry! I'm almost positive you'll get the C cups that you wanted! Plus, I've read that a silicone implant with the same volume as a saline implant will be slightly smaller...this makes no sense to me, but it's what I've read from surgeon's responses (on this site), so my 500cc's of silicone may equal your 450cc's of saline in terms of appearance. Try not to stress, I know it's so hard not to when we've spent the amount of time, money, and emotional energy that we all do for this procedure! Your results look fantastic for such a short time, so take good care of yourself and happy healing!