Choose the Right Doctor and Do Your Research

I got my surgery done two and a half years ago and...

I got my surgery done two and a half years ago and I can say that I am happy with my breasts, but there are a few things that I am very unhappy with. The doctor didn't discuss MANY things with me and going into the surgery, I was clueless. First off, he never even confirmed where the incision would be! The day of the surgery, I still didn't know for sure, and he ended up going through the nipple which was fine, but not necessarily my first choice. Also, my right boob has a little ripple at the very bottom of the implant, and you can feel it pretty easily. My left boob is a little too big, and feels less natural. When I have a bra on, no one can tell that they are a little different, but when I am naked and laying flat, it is very obvious. Also, my doctor didn't mention ANYTHING about massaging my breasts until weeks after the surgery and by that time, it was kind of too late. Most of all, I just wish I had done more research and been absolutely 100 percent positive about everything. I will probably have to get them re-done in the future, and I will actually want to go a little smaller(I am about a 36C now), because I know when I have children they will get HUGE and I don't want that.