Breast Augmentation in Mexico- It Changed my Life (For the Better)

I was totally flat-chested and wanted to change it...

I was totally flat-chested and wanted to change it between jobs. While unemployed i went to a doctor I found on the internet. His office was 70 miles south of Tijauana. The worse part was the bus ride, kind of boring. I had no pain except first morning after waking up. Healed fine and it really changed my life and improved my self-image and self-confidence. I was 36 when I did it, slim, and no health problems whatsoever. I had to remove the drainage tubes from under my arms myself of course but it was worth it. And it cost $2100 for the same implants they use here. I did not speak Spanish and went alone, telling no one so this is not for the faint of heart.

Salinas??

what was the doctors name??
I got mine done with Dr Kadz in Beverly Hills and I am soooo happy witht the results. Changed everything! So glad I found him. I was a little hesitant found him in a magazine advertising "specials" and the deals seemed too good to be true. Saline was I believe about $2,800 and silicone cohesive (gummy bear) was $3,800. His beside manor was ok...so I was a little concerened...but he DID end up listening to EVERYTHING I wanted including the positioning (I said I didn't want them spaced far apart and wanted plenty of cleavage as I already had some. I also wanted bigger than what he recommended which I suggest you do ladies....they always try to convince u smaller for some reason. So so happy....i have received LOTS of compliments and where I did the work. I was considering going to Mexico as well as I wrote on here a few yrs back. But that's not necessary, SO glad I did it. Awesome office, clean and very reasonably priced. I did a lil over 2 yrs ago. =)))
Yes, it is very scary! But when you are ready...you will finally decide. It took me a couple of yrs to make up my mind. I a not going to lie, if you go under the muscle it is extremely painful (more so than I thought)...but once you're all healed up you forget all about it. And it is soooo worth it! I should have done it long ago =)))
Thanks HappyGirl, I think that you really need to be ready for surgery to make it stress free. I finally took the plunge (so to speak lol) in December.
Dr Kadz in Beverly Hills! No need to go to Cuernavaca. I was considering Mexico too, but Dr Kadz is wonderful. GREAT staff and super great prices. I only paid $3800 for gummy bear, @ yrs later I am still so happy with results. Look him up
I had this experience, I changed my mind yesterday when I supposed to schedule my appointment today.
The other thing to think about is how much it costs to stay in the city for a week or so, I think Mexico has that advantage. But it's great you had such a good experience.
I guess the prizes have gone up since then
Oregonorganic, Did you go already or not. I too am thinking about this and would like to have someone to go with. I live in Oregon
I' m planning a trip to Mexico City in July 2012 for some facial rejuvenation, no surgery though. Anyone else thinking of doing this?
I got cold feet at the last minute and I'm kicking myself bigtime. Is this normal?? Has anyone else had this experience? Doctor was very nice about it, said I could reschedule when I'm ready.
I had my breast implants done by Dr Meza-Perez the price was $4000 but that included everything, including lodging for a week in Cuernavaca. I was not looking for the least expensive surgeon but I did do some research and I don't think you can get implants by a certified surgeon for anything under $2800? It depends a bit on the exchange rate.
Very, I tried to message you can you tell me more about your experience? Since I have to fly anyway I am thinking I might want to avoid the border region.
Yes the exchange rate makes a huge difference also if you can get the rate in pesos it sometimes works out especially if you're paying cash anyway. I'm paying $3000.
I could you give me the name and address of your doctor who charged you 3000 for your surgeon??Can I ask how did you like the resaults.Please e-mail me asap please thank you little t.
How was your resaults and what was the website??
Hi - Unfortunately I had the operation more than 7 years ago. I could not advise anyone to go to Mexico now because it is too unsafe with the drug cartel violence but if that ever gets better I would say to go. I also just had a facelift (age 44) in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic.....went there with a Dominican friend. $3500 - it turned out awesome....only problem I had was that the doctor did not give me any pain medication on the first night post-surgery so that sucked.
Hey Little T Actually, I haven't had my surgery yet, I'm scheduled for Feb. 14 can't wait :) The doctor is the same one Very Nice had, Dr Meza Perez in Cuernavaca.
Hi fuzzyw1 I wanted to let you know there are some very safe places in Mexico. I just had a ace lift and my implants removed with a lift in San Miguel de Allende with dr kolleker. Everything is amazing! Just wanted to let you know
Could someone please assist me with the doctor's name??? The sooner the better.
Can you email me the Doctors names everyone has used and how it went??
Can you send me the address and number so i can book an appt.
can i also have the number or address to or phone#
What research did you do in order to find this particular place in Mexico. As well, where did you go and how did you feel about the recovery process and the way your general safety was taken care of? Are you still happy with the results?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-