Finally!

Hello, girls! I have wanted an augmentation...

Hello, girls!

I have wanted an augmentation since I was 19 years old. Well, I have finally, at 37, decided that I am absolutely going for it! I've been checking this site out for the last few weeks, and googling like mad, and to be honest, I am SO overwhelmed right now. I haven't even selected a surgeon yet, but I think I will be contacting Dr. William Sabbagh in Bingham Farms this week, for my first consultation. I have questions about pretty much everything related to this, so any and all advice/information will be greatly appreciated! I will be sure to update here, but I've just started the ball rolling, so this is all there is for now. :) Thanks in advance for all your help...this site seems to be an awesome support system for us girls in the same situation! :)

They aren't exactly 'square,' just not as perfect as I'd like, I think. I know they WILL look perfect, based on how good they already look, I just have no patience lol
Congrats! High, tight and square are perfectly normal right now. Patience isn't easy, but the rewards are amazing. Think of it this way, you waited almost 20 years to get the girls, so a couple of months while they mature is nothing. You at least have them now, lol. I hope your recovery continues to go well. Be sure to take the time your body needs to recover. You don't want to jeopardize anything.
GBS, I'm so glad you're happy with your new additions. My ps said the same thing about massage. He feels that the only time it would really be beneficial is the first two days. Sometime during week 3 I decided I was tired of feeling so high & tight and started massaging anyway. I was also told to use heat after the first week but never felt the need to. I resorted back to the ice for a short time, when I started working out again because I started feeling a little puffy. Best of luck learning to be patient = )
Michael Freedland