Breast Augmentation - Chicago, IL

The best decision I have ever made! I am 37 yrs...

The best decision I have ever made! I am 37 yrs old with 2 kids, and getting a breast augmentation was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. After losing weight I was not happy with my breast size so I decided to schedule a consultation. The office made me feel very comfortable, answering all of my questions and concerns. Josie B. (patient coord) helped me tremendously with sizing, and ensured I was very comfortable with the size I chose. Recovery was EASY, just stick to the pain medication schedule and piece of cake! In fact by day #3, I went straight to tylenol (off the meds)!! Dr. Iteld did a beautiful job! Most importantly, I feel so much better about myself, and I have them to thank!

Hooray for success stories! Did you go with saline or silicone?

silicone, more natural
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about the experience I had with Dr. Iteld and his staff. Each and every office visit is a great experience. Both Dr. Iteld and Josie B. (patient coord) will give you all of the time you need to answer your questions. They are both extremely personable, and always will listen to what your needs are and help you in every way they can. They will treat you like family, and their professionalism is top notch! I would recommend Dr. Iteld to anyone that is considering a breast augmentation. Even if you are just thinking about it, make an appointment with Dr. Iteld and I promise you will not want to turn back! I am SO happy with my new breasts, honestly I feel so beautiful!