Best Breast Augmentation Doctor in AZ!

Pros- higher self esteem/self image, ideal...

Pros- higher self esteem/self image, ideal outcome, friendly/responsive staff, scar/incision placement, and I don't have to wear bras if I don't want to!!!

Cons- post-surgery pain, back aches from carrying more weight in the front, buying all new bras (obviously), and time off work. I originally took 3 days off and probably would have been fine going back but I wanted the extra days off so I ended up taking a week off to heal.

My only regret is not going with a higher profile like he suggested.  I mainly wanted the lift and I wasn’t as concerned with the volume.  I got 450cc's and went from a 34C to a 36D.  I love the size I just wish they sat a little higher now that they are healed (8weeks).

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw was great at answering all my questions and making sure he knew exactly what I wanted with the exception of interjecting his knowledge and experience to ensure I was happy with my results. I was very appreciative of his expertise. I wanted a very natural look and not too big. I love the outcome very much. I have to admit I was on the fence and very nervous beforehand. Dr. Shaw's tone and demeanor put me at ease and I trusted him. My only low star rating was on the wait times. To avoid the longest waits in the office try to schedule morning appointments. In the afternoons I would wait almost an hour because he got so busy. The morning appointments were much quicker. Dr. Shaw seemed to be exhausted in the afternoons also which is understandable with how many patients he sees. The office is clean and decorated beautifully. I’m big on first impressions. Dr. Shaw and staff nailed that one! I was very pleased with my overall experience. I would recommend Dr. Shaw to friends and family just like he was recommended to me.

hi i was wondering what you decided to get? i got 540cc high profile saline on Tuesday, im eager to see how there gonna look in a couple of months. very excited. so your happy with you results? how long were they swollen before you can actually see them starting to drop or not look so swollen?

Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf. I'm glad you're mostly happy. At least good bras will help with the higher profile. And I bet yours look more natural than higher profile, too. Did you go with saline or silicone?