Need Advice - Jacksonville, FL

I had breast augmentation a little over a month...

I had breast augmentation a little over a month ago I had 420 cc in both, my left breast is higher than my right and it is also smaller, is this normal for one side to take longer to drop, and I thought maybe I might still have some swelling in the one that is a little bigger and lower, is there away to correct this with a breast strap or massage.

I am terrified than I am going to be two different sizes, what should I do, I have 420 cc in both which is weird because every woman has one breast smaller than the other even if it is not alot, please someone help me with some direction that I am not getting from my doctor's office now that they have my money.

may i ask who ur dr was?
my daughter is a 40DDD and only 5'2, insurance will pay if dr recommends , her back hurts, she is limited to activity because of size...she shows signs of depression because of that and her weight,
if insurance will pay on both can a reduction and gastric bypass surgery be done at same time....
i have had implants for over 5 years,I have posted many times stating about the problems with my left breast hard incapilated, and no help from surgeon without paying 3000.00
Last Thursday I went for a mammogram to see what might be going on...not only can I not lay on my stomach, it is itchy and painful now full time.. it is so big and out of proportion from my right breast
that while i was able to camoflage clothing and just make sure right breast was always in right place, no longer, I am limited to wearing thick material shirts/blouses and such to not draw attention..also it was pointed out during the mammogram that one of the implants the left- is under the muscle, the right is over the muscle..there have been so many women mutilated by this dr. that continues to practice..he cannot do surgery as far as cosmestic except in office as day surgery..Is there an attorney that will take the case and work on settlement without upfront money...
As a matter of fact I did buy insurance but they only cover if something goes wrong with the implant itself, nothing to do with if u come out two different sizes but hopefully everything will work out for the best, I mean it is better than what I started with, thank u so much for commenting, may God bless you for caring enough to help others!! :)
I have group insurance through my husband( the same) employment (group)...I hope that since they do not consider the situation only cosmetic...I would love to hear from doctors on their feelings about the ordeal. Can it be harmful to have an
implant encapilated and hard and 2 + inches higher than other, or is it just a vanity problem
I know, there should be some kind of "insurance" offered with breast augmentation surgery. There are so many complications that can happen, even if it's done perfectly. I would have paid a few more dollars to buy insurance just in case if there was such a thing. I hope it works out for you and best of luck!!
I take some responsibility in deciding to have procedure done due to mid-life crisis, and husbands
straying...wrong, wrong, wrong,.....the Dr. is board licensed and has done good work on others, and I should have known since I started having problems from the beginning, I should of had implants removed asap...The disturbing point is, I have medical insurance..and I am not asking for a "boob" job...I just want what I have fixed...it hurts, it could cause health issues...need to have a mammogram...haven't in 3 years...I just want women to make sure...the dr...whether he did perfect work or not...and he is not required to. but he knew why I was having the augmentation- the straying, the crisis...and never one time suggested I wait a month and see if I still wanted to go through with it..and he is not required to...so as the patient follow that rule, wait at least a month and then if you feel great about it go for it.
I am so sorry for what u have had to endure, Doing this for a man is a hard decision, the things they do, the other woman they look at are all recipes for low self esteem, I wish that we as woman could stand stronger against men with wondering eyes and other parts, I will pray for your recovery and God will bless your mind to feel secure and happy no matter the circumstances, keep your head up and know we only get one shot at happiness, no matter how hard we have to try to live every single day to the fullest, in spite of crappy circumstances, I pray for your happiness as well as my own, us woman, we need to stick together!!! All my love to you, and my understanding of how bad things can turn out good, We just need to be a little easier on ourselves!!!!
Please make sure to go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who you researched.
yea u are right on the money, I am right handed, you have really ease alot of worry, thank u so much for replying!!! May god bless u for caring enough to reply!!! Thank u
Remember that you had two different surgeries, one on each boob and that it is perfectly reasonable for them to heal at different rates? Is your stubborn boob on your non-dominant side? I'm right handed and my right boob dropped and softened quicker than my left. After three months, they are identical.

Also, if your bobs were asymmetrical before surgery, making them larger will make that difference more obvious.
I had the same problem right and had to have the and the dr? used some type of crow bar looking instrument and pulled it in place...be careful..don't ignored..it was my left breast and I have had nothing but problems ..I am 20 lbs heaviers than I was 5 years ago, but I was slimmer than I usually am at time of breast augmentation...which my breast turned out larger than I wanted.. today My left breast is rock hard nearly 3 inches higher than my left...encapilated is what my ear,nose, throat cosmetic surgeon says, and he wants 2500.00 to fix...
so it is now so noticable that I have to watch to see if the blouse or fitted shirt is wearable...this weekend I changed 4 times ....ruined at 55..

even when the surgeon is licensed...if HE/ her are ear nose and throat specialist from mid texas..be careful
Thank u so much for being kind enough to reply, it shows u are a really good person to try to help others out, may god heal ur body and you be blessed with the beauty u so truly deserve, I am truly sorry for the pain u have endured, you are in mine and many others prayers that everything will work out for the good, and remember even if u dont think so people do care for u, Me and my family care for u and most important your father cares for u, all our love

Hi there,

Here is what some doctors have to say about breasts dropping after surgery. You might also consider posting your concern as a question to doctors (with a photo) so you can get some direct responses.

Please keep us posted!