Breast Augmentation from an A to a C

I had a breast augmentation through the armpit...

I had a breast augmentation through the armpit (Trans-Axillary) I decided to do it after I saw the results of breast feeding, I lost all the volume I had and became "empty" on the top of my breast. I was smaller than an A and went to a C, the C fit my body shape and size.

I am very happy with choosing this procedure since I have to look at my body daily I didn't want the scar to be visable if possible. My Dr. said I could do a lift but it wasn't necessary. I choose to have my nipples slightly lower over having a scar on my breast. The scars I have in my armpits after 33 days is very slight, it really looks like a wrinkle and really how often are we hanging out with our hands over our heads.

So far I am happy with the size and location of entry I went with. I also chose the Gel silicone implant since I have very little breast tissue I did not want to "see" the implant when naked or ever for that matter. I have no wrinkling, the implant seems to meld well with my body.

After 33 days my breast are still quite tender on the side and lower portion of the breast where the pressure of the implant sits. I still can't sleep on my side but I think soon I will be able to. My only concern is my left breast was slightly larger than my right breast to begin and the Dr. chose to do liposuction of my breast to bring it down to the size of the other. With that said after 33 days my left breast is still quit a bit larger than my right breast but my Dr. insists that it's due to swelling and it will go down. He may be right and I hope he is but I wonder...I think he may have "forgotten" to do the liposuction and now this is what I have.

In the end he has said he will fix it if it is wrong after a period of healing so my worries are few. If I had before photos I would be happy to share them but can't seem to find any. My Dr. has them though.

My Dr.s history and credentials say it all. I did my homework and chose a Dr. that was not only qualified but made me feel great. I am one that needs my hand held just a little bit longer than most to make a big decision and he did that.

I am returning from Iraq and I am looking for a Dr. in AZ. Would you mind disclosing your Dr.? I will only have a few days in AZ since I have to return back to Iraq and do not have time to be shopping around for a Dr. I only have time for a consultation while I am home since I have many things to do. Once I am back for good I plan on having the surgery.
No one wants any one else to know who they are, that's why they don't disclose the surgeon. It's nice to ask questions and get questions answered while staying anonymous.
No I don't have one yet I just came across this website in my research for a good surgeon in Arizona.I It is awesome to read reviews from clients but also frustrating because no one tells who their doc is! Profile coming soon.
No, it was for Fev.
was this for me?
Who are you, you don't even have a profile to view.
Hi! I have moved to the Arizona and am looking for a surgeon out here. Who was your Dr.?
I'm glad you found my thoughts helpful, if you have any questions I am happy to help if I can. It's to bad you had to buy the purlz, the site I was talking about you make the "dummy" cc's with rice and a stocking. It worked amazing. I purchased a C cup bra and would wear it with the "dummys" all night long it not only showed my how it would look under different types of shirts but I realized I initially found them heavy. The rice and stocking not only simulates the appearance but also the accurate weight. I personally was happy I didn't go with the 375cc that everyone was telling me to go with. Best of Luck to you & enjoy! Nancy
I was a bit smaller than a A cup and I went with 350CCs and am currently what I would call a full C. I am 5'9 and weigh 120 pounds. I asked for a C cup in the middle (not small c and not big c) But in the end I fill a C cup bra. My BA looks very natural on my frame, they don't look overly "fake" unless I am naked of course! Something to think about is remember that most shirts are made to fit up to a C cup so when your creeping into the D cup and larger you will start to have problems finding button up shirts that don't gap at your chest. And then you need to buy a larger shirt and have it altered, that can be a pain. I would agree that I think a D cup looks great but is it practical for you and your profession and working out, etc... I found a great web site that tells you how to create a "dummy" cup so you can wear it around the house prior to getting them for real. It helped me decide. If your interested I will look for the info for you. Nancy
This was so helpful!! Thank you so much for sharing with me! I bought some implant sizers..called "Purlz". They are measured in CCs to help you make your decision before hand. I got the 350CC and I really like them. Thank you again so much! That was what I really wanted to hear and the fact that you and I are similar in size really helps too. Take care and would love to hear updates of how you are doing! Thanks!!! Lissa
LissaB,
I am JUST begining the process of choosing "sizes" and I am calling for my appointment TODAY.. YEA! anyway I have been searching for the sizers and found the purlz you mentioned. So a few questions. 1. how did you choose the ones ( CC's) to buy? Are they very accurate? also have you had the surgery and if so how accurate are these? I am currently 36 C But after 4 kids thats only in an underwire .lol
I hope your not paying for your consult, it should be free. This is the site for instructions on how to create the "dummy" cc's with rice. I didn't use the purlz that you mentioned that was Lissa. http://www.justbreastimplants.com/size/rice_test.htm
I hope you find it helpful, it worked well for me.
I was a 34A and went to a 34C. The only thing that changes is the cup size and yes it's pretty accurate. Now if your saggy that won't be fixed with implants you may also need a lift. They can measure you to tell you if it would be good for you. It's not included though in the price.
If you have any other questions I'm happy to help!
Best of luck with your appt.
Nancy
I'm planning on going from a "barelyA" to a full C to small D. I am 5'5" 125 lbs. My dr suggested 350CCs. Just wondering what CC you went with. Thanks!! Lissa