Consultation Tomorrow - Brea, CA

I have my first consultation tomorrow for a tummy...

I have my first consultation tomorrow for a tummy tuck and possible BA. I am 5'11" and I weigh 170 pounds. I have lost 100 pounds in the last 3 years and as a result I have a lot of excess skin around my stomach and breasts. I have some current pictures and if anyone could give me any pointers or comments, they would be greatly appreciated.

So I went in for a few consultations and have...

So I went in for a few consultations and have picked my doctor. I am going to have an extended tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks and back. Also I am having lipo in Posterior axillary region as well. My surgery is scheduled for nov. 11th

Okay, I am now almost 7 weeks from my surgery. I...

Okay, I am now almost 7 weeks from my surgery. I am doing very well. I keep gaining 5 pounds of water weight everyday and its really bugging me >: 0
I exercise a lot to try and counter act the water gain, but nothing avails. My clothes fit and everything, I went from a size 8 to a 6, but just the number of the scale really bothers me... I need to get over it. I can't wait for all the swelling to be done with and to be fully healed!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

WOW you look fantastic!
Yes, definitely write down any questions you have. Make sure you have plenty of help the first few days. Congrats on your weight loss and please keep us posted.
You did a great job of getting that weight off that's wonderful. It looks like a TT would be great for you. Ask allot of questions write them down before u go take the list with u and don't be afraid to ask anything. Keep us updated I'm really excited for u.

You look like a great candidate for a tummy tuck! Please keep us updated on your tummy tuck journey.

I've picked my plastic surgeon and he recommended that I have an extended TT with lipo around the flanks and back.
Congratulations on your weight loss! That is a job well done and I know you worked hard on that one :) As long as you are seeing a board certified surgeon who comes recommended I am sure you will be fine. Make sure you see pictures of his previous work and don't be shy in asking questions. Also trust your gut instinct with the doctor. And don't hesitate in getting a second opinion. I actually met with several before finding and picking my surgeon. I look forward to hearing more from you and seeing after pictures. Congratulations on deciding to do this procedure. I know you will be happy!
Congrats on your decision to have your tummy tuck. Your weight loss is commendable and fantastic. You do look like you will have fabulous results. God bless!
congratulations on your weight loss! that is a great accomplishment. I am 5'9 180, history of 2 c-sections and finished having kids. I had my TT consultation 2 weeks ago. I guess I was hoping I would be talked out of it, but instead I'm booked for the 16th of September. I am so excited and this site has been especially helpful. Based on your pics it looks to me like you'll be able to get fantastic results. Advice that was given to me was to go with a list of questions, go to a board certified plastic surgeon, get more than one opinion (I still went with the first surgeon I met) ask for referrals from his/her previous patients. It was so helpful to speak with others who have had the procedure. ( and you shouldn't have to look far, most of the staff in my doctors office were also his clients! ) Best of luck with your consultation!!