Consultation Tomorrow - Brea, CA

I have my first consultation tomorrow for a tummy...

I have my first consultation tomorrow for a tummy tuck and possible BA. I am 5'11" and I weigh 170 pounds. I have lost 100 pounds in the last 3 years and as a result I have a lot of excess skin around my stomach and breasts. I have some current pictures and if anyone could give me any pointers or comments, they would be greatly appreciated.

You did a great job of getting that weight off that's wonderful. It looks like a TT would be great for you. Ask allot of questions write them down before u go take the list with u and don't be afraid to ask anything. Keep us updated I'm really excited for u.

You look like a great candidate for a tummy tuck! Please keep us updated on your tummy tuck journey.

I've picked my plastic surgeon and he recommended that I have an extended TT with lipo around the flanks and back.

So I went in for a few consultations and have...

So I went in for a few consultations and have picked my doctor. I am going to have an extended tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks and back. Also I am having lipo in Posterior axillary region as well. My surgery is scheduled for nov. 11th

Yes, definitely write down any questions you have. Make sure you have plenty of help the first few days. Congrats on your weight loss and please keep us posted.

Okay, I am now almost 7 weeks from my surgery. I...

Okay, I am now almost 7 weeks from my surgery. I am doing very well. I keep gaining 5 pounds of water weight everyday and its really bugging me >: 0
I exercise a lot to try and counter act the water gain, but nothing avails. My clothes fit and everything, I went from a size 8 to a 6, but just the number of the scale really bothers me... I need to get over it. I can't wait for all the swelling to be done with and to be fully healed!

WOW you look fantastic!