I got the butt lift in hopes of a more fuller and shapely butt. - No Results - Orlando, FL

I got the butt lift in hopes of a more fuller and...

I got the butt lift in hopes of a more fuller and shapely butt. However, what I got was absolutely nothing. The doctor and staff were great in terms of service and the healing time wasn't so bad. I was immediately upset after the procedure because I could not see any results.

The doctor advised me to wait until the swelling was gone and I should see changes. After months, still no change but the doctor reassured me there was. Well I then compared the before and after pictures and sure enough no change.

So after spending my money, not being able to sit for a month and subsequently getting stretch marks in the areas that were lipo, I can honestly say that I regret having this procedure. I am more disappointed now then before I had the procedure and the doctor did not offer any resolution except to have the procedure done again. Really?

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

No and that's based on my personal experience. Others may have had favorable results and may feel differently. I feel the remedy that was offered was not sufficient in this case.

Could you please some pictures of the results with him?
smh about that. can I ask who did your massages?
Okay.. I am not here to give a bad wrap to any dr. I only want women who are spending alot of money, which could be spent elsewhere to get there moneys' worth. Notg be a number in a factory, and when it goes bad get a reply of: "Sorry you need to do it again". The procedure was paid for and as normal response should be re-done at no expense to the Doctor because HE WAS ALREADY PAID. I am very upset with this. And I will say that I had a consult there and knew it was not right. Please consider Dr. Pazmino in Aventura, Fl. He is so humble, no arrogance whatsoever, and very concerned with results over money. Of course every doctor has to make a living, that is a NO BRAINER, but when it comes at the expense of the patient and their results- we have a problem. Dr. Pazmino will give you an I-Consult. Send him the pictures of you on his website Miami Aesthetics and he will give you a thorough examination via the internet. He will log you in and talk you through the whole consult without you having to travel.
Disregard this post Dr. P destroyed my body. See my blog.
I just made an app wit him.on the 3rd of may.it a wrap for that.lol.I need to find a doc asap.b 4 I change my mind.hheeelllppp
Can you please let me know the first initial ofthe doctor's name?
Unfortunately, even in the very best of hands, and with surgeons who deeply care about their patient's satisfaction, it is not possible to achieve patient's goals if those goals are not realistically possible.

Before considering any plastic surgery procedure, it is important to the quality of your overall experience to understand clearly what your surgeon says your reasonable expected outcome will be.
you are not a expertise in Brazilian butt lifts all your patients have either done round2 or left unsatisfied. like Orlando7193 she went for a round 2 because you did not deliver. maybe you should not do that procedure anymore
wow do you have before and after pics?

Wow how many cc did you get I'm looking forward to this but I want nothing less the 850 cc I wanna see your pic

aww how many cc's did you get on each buttlock? i'll love to hear more about your experience so if you could message me back i'll really appreciate it
I'm sorry to hear that how many cc did you use? Did you avoid sitting the entire time are did you use a doughnut?