I got the butt lift in hopes of a more fuller and shapely butt. - No Results - Orlando, FL

I got the butt lift in hopes of a more fuller and...

I got the butt lift in hopes of a more fuller and shapely butt. However, what I got was absolutely nothing. The doctor and staff were great in terms of service and the healing time wasn't so bad. I was immediately upset after the procedure because I could not see any results.

The doctor advised me to wait until the swelling was gone and I should see changes. After months, still no change but the doctor reassured me there was. Well I then compared the before and after pictures and sure enough no change.

So after spending my money, not being able to sit for a month and subsequently getting stretch marks in the areas that were lipo, I can honestly say that I regret having this procedure. I am more disappointed now then before I had the procedure and the doctor did not offer any resolution except to have the procedure done again. Really?

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

No and that's based on my personal experience. Others may have had favorable results and may feel differently. I feel the remedy that was offered was not sufficient in this case.