Braziilian Butt LIft Luv My Results

I did my research before I chose to go with the...

I did my research before I chose to go with the brazillian butt lift, Because at first I was going to go with the Hydrogel Injections untill I found out all the risks it has.I'm very happy with my results and the pain was definately not that bad and on top of all that your body gets sculpted seriously.I wore my garment for 6wks like my Doc. said and its like WOW Unbelievable. I say anyone thinking of it go for it. I live in Buffalo and traveled to Miami...Well Worth It

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Do u have pics?
I am doing fine...but maybe take some time off the subject to clear your thoughts about it...i always find that when in doubt, trust your gutt...if you are undecided its not a good idea to make any decision....and I also find that sometimes if you do give it a mental break, you may find it may not be something you really even need to do?....if you want, read through all he discussions on the blogs regarding the topic and collect your information. No matter what, the decision is ultimately yours and you shouldnt feel any doubt or hesitation when getting into something like this....as it should never be taken lightly. Do keep in mind, that during your research the key items you should look for is that your PS is a qualified Board Certified and Experienced PS in the area or expertise you are looking for....do research on any ratemd or reviews and just google him/her and their practice for any feedback...good or bad and then weigh your options....my profile has two after pics....which may not appear that impressive but shows moderate results as I did not have a lot of fat to begin with and only had some 500 cc's each cheek with about a 25-30% post surgery loss....so my results are very conservative...I wish i kept my before pictures to post...but this procedure really depends on how much good donor fat you have to spare, how much your PS is able to (legally) to perform in his/her state...how experience the PS is in this procedure and how your own body responds in general to it...as you can see...too many variables...it is not a one size fits all...some results are remarkably noticeable...and some may be very moderate like mine...but understand all the other factors that affect the end result...so try not to base your decisions on pictures...but weigh all the components that may affect the final outcome and feel comfortable with your decision either way....do keep us posted.
Yeah I dong know who to trust. I hadn't seen any work on the md im construing or gotten any feedback about later results. I dont see ur pics before or after on ur profile, and I haven't seen alot of reviews about him. How, are u doing thus far?
Hi Blaq, my pics should be under my profile?...at least they should be....what do you feel is hindering a decision?...or is it you cannot decide on a PS?....

Can you help me with decision on md? I would love to see yr pics. Can you send them to miss***@gmail.com? Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks Nena!  I'm glad to hear that.  7 days isn't bad if you get a weekly rate I guess.

My recovery went well..very easy..and yes I did stay in hotel in florida for about 7days..then camae home

Hi Nena,

How did it work with your recovery in Florida?  Did you stay at a hotel for a few days?

Hi Nena I'm in Fl too and I'm willin to travel can you send me some of your pictures
Hi I was wondering about this procedure I can't really see you too muchon facebook,but you look fabulous from what i can see,can you send me more pics or accept my request? I am really interested in getting this done,after babies my od is a not so attractive. =-/. Xoxo

Hi Nena...just send directly from your email to my email...and that is wonderful news to hear directly from someone who's had experience with Dr. T...i chose him because of his experience and his love of the arts...did you know he used to own an art gallery back in the day!!! and he is of cuban descent and just a very artistically thused individual as well as very experienced in the game...he also has experience on best harvesting fat methods and insertion methods that he learned over his years of experience that has given him and his patience the edge post-operatively speaking...he is also very realistic with his patients...and takes time to respond directly to his patients via his phone....also, he does not have any negative online reviews...which is a good thing..(at none i could find)...and as they say no news is good news!!!lol...cuz usually people will complain/voice when things are not done well...I know i did find some bad postings of some PS's out there and I take all that into consideration....and wow, a 20 lb weight loss?...that is a log of weight loss...and you still kept a beautiful figure?...thats really important...and awesome for you!!!!..and something I am concerned with...I dont want to lose weight and ultimately lose that contouring.....!!!...

Hey Im on facebook look me up...delia torres..I have pics...on there

Nena...any b4 and after... have mine in 2 weeks with Dr. T...can't wait!!!
SSN I wish I knew how 2do the posting of pictures and what not...But when it comes 2computers Im not the greatest...What I can tell you his ENTIRE staff is great..Dr.Tachmes also and his wk I Love my results...I Have lost some weight..I went from 163 to 147 and still look great...I love my Butt... Lol !!!!!!! :) P.S. I had mines done 6/10...Good Luck ur gonna luv it..Make sure to let me know what u think afterwords....and what made u decide Dr.Tachmes...
I have an appt scheduled with Dr. T in 2 weeks...I wanna know how many cc's did you get each cheek?
Wow I'm so happy to hear about your great results. I too was considering the hydrogel injection but I quickly changed my mind once I read up on it. I'm anticipating surgery really soon Ive been doing research on it for th past 3 years and I believe I'm finally ready. I've recently been trying to find the perfect doctor for this procedure and based of the info you've provided I would love to meet your doc. If its not too much to ask can u email me his information thank you
Look up dr.tachmes in miami florida
Well, I had my procedure done exactly 3months and 3weeks ago....and like I said when I started this post I'm LUV'N my results still and my husband even more...lmao Good Luck Ladies Go for it !!!!!!!!!!!!
The name of this Plastic Surgeon is Leonard Tachmes. A couple of my friends had the Brazilian Butt Lift by him and the results are great.... what a difference. His office staff are really cool too.....

i would love to see some before and after pics.can you email it to me.i really want to do this surgery and that does seem affordable

I looked at the photos on his website and only a few of them had dramatic results. I'd really like to see your before and after pics.You definitely got an amazing price.

Wow!!! I would love to know the doctor that you went to. Please email me the name and number. Thank you.

Hi Rita,

The provider's details are posted at the top of the review. Click on his name for all the contact details. Hope this helps!

Wow that's cheap! Do you have b4 and after pics?
Congratulations on making a smart decision. Hydrogel injections are very unreliable and frankly unsafe- this "treatment" has led to organ failure and even death in a few unsuspecting patients here in Florida. The Brazilian Butt Lift is an excellent, safe, and effective means of improving your buttock contour- and while I think the costs you incurred sound inordinately low, I am glad to hear that your outcome is everything you wanted it to be- safe and happy patients represent an excellent outcome for us all.