London Girl Wants a BBL!!! - UK

Hey ladies! I've been lurkin on this site for a...

Hey ladies!

I've been lurkin on this site for a while now and have been looking into getting a BBL for a good few years but I'm now in the right place financially to do it! The main issue is I'm soooo lost on which Doctor to choose! I'm based in the UK so I would love to go to a Doctor here but after endless hours of searching the internet I haven't come across anyone who sticks out as specialising in this procedure.. Grrrr!!

-Have any of you ladies from this side of the Atlantic had any lucky finding UK/European based surgeons who do a 'American Style ass'? lol

-Also, anyone who has travelled to DR, USA etc how long did you stay over there after your surgery and when you came back to the UK did you experience any complications with receiving after-care?

I would love any advice you lovely ladies could give - I'd appreciate hearing ANY experiences!

I will take advantage of reading and asking questions on reviews posted and I really wanted to thank all of you ladies who have had this procedure & kept us informed on your journeys - You all look amazing! x

Oh, BTW - I love the 'upside down heart' shape booty's lol