Brazilian Butt Lift number two, breast lift with augmentation and a nose job....and Invisalign

I'm one of those typical white girls with a...

I'm one of those typical white girls with a bit of a muffin top and a flat ass. I've worked hard, I eat right, always in the gym but there are just some things that diet and excercise can't give you- like a juicy bum! SOooo, I have been living in Argentina for 2 years and figured heck, why not do it here. Every other corner is a plastic surgery clinic, and the girls look good. I've shopped around and my doc has good references. I've seen his before and after pics and they look great. The price is also right- $2500, and he's going to fill in a few cellulite pockets and give me a little botox for free.

The only concern I have is that he might be low-balling recovery time and possible pain. The good news is he does post-op whenever you want and its all included in the fee.

Okay, I'm on the day before my surgery and I'm...

Okay, I'm on the day before my surgery and I'm super scared. My doctor has done all the tests and done the obligatory run through risks. Thrombosis of course is the big one. I'm a little scared, although I don't have any particular risk factors. Any tips on how to reduce risk are great. Also I don'thave a lot of fat, so I think we're looking at only 200 cc's per cheek. This is good because I don't think my recovery time will be as intense but i have to be realistic about results (minimal). I'm worried also about the pain factor, although I have friends who are going to take care of me for a few days so that I'm not alone.

ladies- any words of encouragement???

Operation finished. i'm feeling fine so far. the...

operation finished. i'm feeling fine so far. the attention was excellent and i stayed in the clinic until they were sure i was okay. i'm draining like crazy now and have my garment on. I'll check in a bit later with results. he could only get 200 ccs per cheek so i'm not expecting a bit change. we'll see!

Hey everyone, so I'm one day post op and came into...

Hey everyone, so I'm one day post op and came into work. I'm really not that sore. Maybe not having that much fat isn't a bad thing. Like I said, I'm not expecting a shelf booty but I am hopng that the hip and belly contouring will provide an overall difference. I'm also hoping my saddle bags will have gone down. He did my upper back as well, so overall a comprehensive lipo procedure even if my butt isn't huge. He only managed 200 ccs. I know everyone thinks that isn't much, but its what I had to give! Pain- very minimal at this point. I was expecting far worse, but I walked to work and presently sitting at my desk writing a report. These Latin Americans know what they are doing, I'll give them that. in the end the full cost of the procedure was 2800 US with garmetn, pre and post-op tests, medication, stay in the clinic all day. The doctor is coming TO MY HOUSE this evening to check on me. I thought that was pretty cool.

But I guess in the end its all about results, so here's hoping it was all worth it.

Well, i"m almost at the 3 month mark and i can...

well, i"m almost at the 3 month mark and i can report that the butt lift was a failure. i suppose i need to take the blame, as I knew a) that minimal fat was being harvested and b) that miracles aren't always possible. I just took some "after" photos and I look exactly the same. the fat reabsorbed, the lipo contouring didn't do much. I should have shopped around and learned my lesson the hard way. my doctor isn't bad, but he was too conservative in how much fat would be needed. I don't look worse, at least and there is a bit more shape to my waistline. all in all, though, not worth it

Well, quick update. My doctor was as disappointed...

Well, quick update. My doctor was as disappointed as I was. I realize he did what he could but i am pretty bummed about the results. Good news is he's going to redo it, and for practically no charge. I think that shows courage to admit you could have done better and redo.

Going in for round two next friday. I've gained a...

Going in for round two next friday. I've gained a bit of weight since my first surgery (seems to be a trend I wish I had known about before). I'm not sure what the doctor means by a "retouch" but I'm hoping we'll take out more fat this time. My stomach in particular is still lumpy and gross. I'll post photos of what I look like now so we can better judge how it goes this time. yikers! more surgery!

Soooo, after my first surgery I decided to get a...

Soooo, after my first surgery I decided to get a breast lift with implants. I went for a smaller implant and more natural look. I decided again to do it in Argentina, only because that is where I live. I was happy with the results but have since gained weight and my boobs are huge. The surgeon was amazing and we decided to do my nose and a bleph at the same time. I was back on my feet in less than a week, with one black eye but otherwise no drama,
Dr. Bukret, Buenos Aires Plastic Surgery

That's what I was going to say, you kind of looked a bit skinny pre-op. I was wondering how much fat he was planning on getting out of you. I think to see change you need at least 500-700 ccs per cheek, at least; even if you don't want to go big.
you are right. i want to go back in, but with a different surgeon. any suggestions_
Hi!! My PS also suggested 200cc on each cheek. Do you feel the fat reabsorbed? would you mind posting a current picture? thanks!!
fat totally reabsorbed. Not worth it!
hey, not sure if it would tell the real story, because of course Ive gained weight since. my butt is bigger than before, but the contouring isnt so great. ive also got more cellulite where i had lipo done. not super happy!
Hi BAbooty, Did your doctor inject a total of 200cc or was it 200cc per cheek? Also, what did the fat reabsorption look like? Did you just gradually shrink? Did areas cave in or get indentations or did it reabsorb evenly? Thanks, and good luck on your round 2!
Hola como te a ido con tu nuevo cuerpo? notastes mas cambio/?positivos negativos?
gracias
You will do Well....Safe Surgery!

That's GREAT news about the redo. Much respect to a doctor who can admit he didn't do a good job and go back and make it right. It sounds like you're in good hands.

hey bottomup. you are completely right, except that i'm not happy with my results because we didn't have much fat to harvest, and so reabsorption rate was really high. He did a good job with the lipo and I think its quite kind of him to do it for free again.
OMG I'm glad to see you on here. There is not that many people my size on here, so I never got to see a bbl on a small person. I'm getting my procedure done in March. I weight 118 hopefully, I can gain weight before the surgery, because I want to weight 130. I also heard if you get a small amount off cc's it don't take that long to recover, so maybe your theory is true lol.
Good to hear he is willing to accommodate you in order to do better but I think u have more courage than he does if you go bak to him again. Certain things people shouldn't get second chances on ... Good luck!
hey, thanks for your comment. i think i recovered so quickly because of the small amount of fat that was taken out. that is my theory anyway. I was definitely up and running in a couple of weeks, so I hope you feel better soon. ON the upside- your results will likely be way more interesting and impressive than mine!
OMG! You are a trooper! Work the next morning?! What?! I too k almost a month off and still feel like crap lol. I'm about 70% myself at this point and I sure can't sit and won't do it directly on the seat since the doc banned it. I sit on a rolled yog mat under my thighs.
Glad to hear you are recovering well. I agree (from experience) that the work done on the rest of the body will make a difference. Stay positive :)
HI BAbooty...how is your healing coming along?...I am pretty sure your contouring looks fantastic by now?...thats always the best part about the procedure...just checking in to see how you're doing....and you look fantastic!
Back sides and abdomem
yeah! that's still more than double what I had. Where you getting all the fat from?
Lol ok im debating bout going to compos in mexico right now so maybe I will go ahead n go with him do u think 500 will be enough
thanks!I'm good. now just waiting for the lipo puff to go down in my stomach and thighs. And like everyone says, I wish it was bigger. go bigger girlll!
Just wanted to see how you were liking your new booty
what kind of anesthesia was used?
Ooh, girl you don't want to know> I drank water not thinking in the morning so they couldn't give me general anaesthetic. So i had an epidural (big needle in my spine). Hurt like hell but it helped in the recovery because I was't groggy or nausious. Still don't recommend it.
Lmao BAbooty..
@friends73 hopefully I can get more if not I think BAbooty got good results and they can only take what we have and im not doing implants so it is what it is
gosh, thanks for your constructive comment. not all of us want a huge ass. I weigh 120 pounds, if I put 600 ccs on my backside I wouldn't be able to walk!
newbootypls